We all sat on the ferry and while my siblings were inside getting a snack "Honestly, the hardest part is gonna be security, all right? So most of the guys are gonna be at the rail yard." "We'll need to find some place and guard it, maybe a little further down the line, like a whistle-stop." Pope said and I fiddled with my bracelet that Rafe gave me.

"You guys are getting ahead of yourselves per usual. We don't have a way to transport the cross. What you think? On JJ's motorcycle?" Cleo questioned and I smirked "That's not my fault... All right, all me." JJ mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, other options."

I turned to look at Sarah and she frowned then suddenly ducked down "Oh my goodness." She said making me look where she was looking and I saw Topper. "Oh my God." "Oh my God, what?" Cleo questioned and Pope frowned "Is that Topper?"

"Why... is he everywhere?" Kiara asked and i frowned "Perfect... Hey, Jayj." Pope muttered and JJ leaned down closer "What?" "I bet you Topper has a way to transport the cross." Pope said making me and Sarah look at each other.

"Actually, Pope's right. He does have a rig."

"No." "Yes."

"No. Absolutely not, JJ" I muttered and he rolled his eyes "I wasn't asking you." JJ told me and looked to Sarah "Yes, come on. Sarah, you already got him whipped anyway, all right? So why don't you just take one for the team?" JJ said and I rolled my eyes, if he's going to be this way why do I even bother with him.

"What would John B say?" "I think John B will completely understand. Think about the circumstances. It's about treasure." Pope said and I glared at Pope "We can handle John B... Just talk to him." Kiara told her and I looked over to where Topper was and I sighed "Sarah, you don't have a choice cuz my siblings are talking to him now." I muttered and saw Frankie point to me and Sarah.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

"I just can't believe you guys are here. I saw the news. I... I texted you. I didn't even know if you were alive, Sarah." Topper said and I sighed "How are you? You both okay? I mean I saw your dad's alive." Topper said and I nodded "Yeah, I'm okay..." I muttered and Sarah cleared her throat "You know, Top, um, things are a little tough right now." Sarah said and nudged my side and I nodded.

"Yeah, very tough."

"Yeah? Tough how?" Topper asked and I looked over to the others to see JJ and Frankie talking. "We've been after this... family heirloom of Pope's, which is why we were gone. And we ended up losing it, and unbelievably there might be a chance that, um, we could get it back tonight." "In Wilmington." I added and Topper looked between the two of us.

"Okay."

"It's crazy."

"Okay. How... how can I help?" Topper said and Sarah shook her head "No, we can't ask you to do that." She told him but Topper stopped her. "No, seriously." "Topper, I feel like if we ask you, just, like, the person that you are..." Sarah said and Topper frowned. "What do you mean, "the person I am"?" He questioned and I sighed "No, she didn't mean it like that... I guess she means you're such a giver, Topper." I said and Sarah nodded then went on.

"You're just such a helper, and I feel like if I ask you..." Topper stopped her and scoffed "Sarah, that's just... that's just who I am. That's just the way I was raised. And anyway, remember when I said I would do literally anything for you? Remember that? Liv, you too." Topper said and I remembered the night that Sarah and John B 'died'.

"Yeah."

"I meant it. Unlike some people who will just say whatever to get you to go along with whatever they want." Topper said and I looked over at JJ and the others and then back to Topper.