CHARACTERS INTRODUCTION

Halwyn Yale (Hal)

Halwyn Yale (Hal)

Hal was brave with other things except confessing. Growing up in a rather complicated household, it was his sister Siana who raised him and his brother Eurion. He dedicated his whole life to studying and even worked hard for his scholarship. Being a straight-A student, no one would expected him to be friends with Aidan Pryce, who was a known gang leader and troublemaker in school. Hal always believed that there was something special about Aidan, something that other people did not see, and pushed him to reach his goals.

Aidan Pryce

Aidan was the number one rule-breaker back in his college years, a rebel without a cause and dissatisfied with his own life that was controlled primarily by his parents. He met Hal by accident and had every intention to bully him, but his plan was altered when they started to become friends. When Hal broke all connections with him Aidan felt lost and shut his world to others and focused all of his energy on writing songs for the band, until he met "Gwen" whose personality intrigued him a lot...

Gwenith Bach (Gwen)

Beautiful and feisty, she was different from any woman that Aidan had beheld. She never responded to him with kindness and was determined to prove to the rockstar that she didn't want anything to do with him. Unfortunately for her, the more she pushed him away, the more he was drawn to her exquisite character. But Gwen has a secret, and that secret was the very reason why she intended to disappear from his life as quickly as possible.

 But Gwen has a secret, and that secret was the very reason why she intended to disappear from his life as quickly as possible

Siana Yale (Sia)

Sia was Hal and Ion's elder sister and raised them both on her own after their father divorced their mother and refused to pay for child support. She was stern but loving and was also the editor-in-chief of a fashion and lifestyle magazine that oftentimes features famous, and inspiring celebrities. However, she was always in a rush to meet deadlines which led her to force her brother Hal to disguise himself as a woman and model beside the rockstar Aidan.

Eurion Yale (Ion)

Ion was the youngest of the three Yale siblings and owned a tattoo parlor because of his love for skin artwork yet afraid of getting a tattoo himself. He was a party-goer, and would often come home drunk until he accidentally had a one-night stand with one of his brother's best friends, Steff.

Steffan Rhees (Steff)

One of Hal's best friends, who accidentally had a one-night stand with his younger brother Ion. He was quite gutsy and was among the few people who knew of Hal's secret. Steff cares a lot about Hal and their friendship so he turned down Ion's confession, and avoided him at all costs.

Maxen Flower (Max)

A happy-go-lucky person who adores Hal and Aidan's story and would want them to end up together. He works as one of the magazine photographers who has supported Sia's idea to turn Hal into a woman for a day in order to meet their deadline, hoping that the event would lead to Aidan and Hal meeting again.

Eurig Sayer

The fashion writer and stylist with high standards when it comes to men he dated, yet, somehow, was unable to catch the attention of one of the members of the band X-Holic and Aidan's buddy Owen. He was responsible for turning Hal into a woman for a day, making sure that Aidan wouldn't recognize him.

Owen Lewison

He was the drummer of the band X-Holic and was a former alcoholic which led him to stay away from the unscrupulous lifestyle and had been sober since. He harbored a certain dislike for one of Hal's best friends Eurig because of his lifestyle and was often quarreling with him yet unable to stop himself from caring about him. Owen was well admired by many for being a responsible individual in spite of his checkered past.

Floyd Seff

X-Holic's pianist and sound editor. He was a fun, charismatic person who had dated a lot of nice girls but had his eyes set only on one person---the bassist of the band, Dylan. Floyd was fond of romantic quotes and would often tease Aidan about it. He would also use quotes to leave confession letters to Dylan without revealing who he was.

Dylan Breckon

He was poor and worked hard to graduate until he met Aidan and the rest of the band members who helped him sort out his life and support his younger sister. His mother has a compulsive gambling disorder and would often blackmail him into spreading scandals online to ruin the image of their band so he would give her money to satisfy her addiction. As a result, Dylan was completely oblivious of Floyd's feelings believing that he didn't have time for any romantic relationship.

Cadi Davies

A charming, bubbly character and the only girl best friend of Hal since college. They were so close that people often thought they were dating. Surprisingly, she was in a relationship with another girl that even her parents didn't know about yet she was willing to come out but her partner refused to support this. After graduation, she applied to Sia's fashion magazine and worked alongside Hal, Eurig, Steff, and Max.

Megan Prowell (Meg)

Meg was Aidan's cousin who had no idea that she was dating a woman. She was a florist and came from a wealthy family who wouldn't accept her sexuality and apparently disowned her. Not wanting the same thing to happen to Cadi, she told her to keep their relationship a secret which was causing so much strain in their relationship since Cadi didn't like the idea.

Nia Hier

She was Aidan's ex-girlfriend since college. Aidan would have proposed to her but he caught her cheating and thus they broke up. When they met again after so many years, she was determined to get him back. When she found out about Gwen, she couldn't help but be curious that she was determined to uncover her identity as she couldn't believe that the aloft model was impartial to Aidan's affection.