Just listen!!

Harry's POV

It's been a week. Since I saw what happened and I haven't been near Gil or pup because of Uma I don't know why she's protecting them. She went over to Hell Hall a few days and told that I have to go over there today at 5 because pup needs to me something. I know he's going to tell me the truth and will want to breakup with me. Even though he cheated on me I still to be with him. I just only want to kill Gil. 

It's 4:50 and I'm heading to Hell Hall to see my pup. When I get there it's a little pass five. I ring the doorbell and pup opens the door and all I feel is anger and sadness.

"Harry we need to talk" pup whispers. He moves out of the way letting me in. I walk in and he grabs my hand pulling me into his room. We sit down on the bed. After minutes of awkward silence I break it.

"Pup you don't have to tell me I know." I say, his eyes fill up with fear and worry as he whispers
"You do?"
"Yes, pup I know you're cheating on me with Gil" I say bitterly and angerly.
"Harry, what are you talking about! Why I would cheat with on with Gil when I love you?" He ask shocked and confused.

"Carlos you don't need to lie I saw you guys in the Alleyway that day. So stop lying because this already hard as it is." I say getting angry

"Harry I'm not cheating on you. I'm..." He trails off.

"Carlos. I can't hear you speak up." I say trying to stay calm

"I said I'm pregnant! It's yours And I understand if don't want anything to do the baby now." He whispers and tears form in his chocolate brown eyes. Standing up he tries to walk away. But, I stand up and grab his arm and pull him infront of to me. Then, I kiss him.

"I'm sorry I accuse you of cheating on me and I was overthinking. And even if you did cheat on me. I would still want to be in on my baby life" I say.
"Really?" He asks softly I nod yes.

"So we worrying so nothing huh." Carlos giggles as I grumble into his neck. I move my hand underneath his shirt and start playing with his nipples. As he lightly moans in my ear.

"Pup I think you being pregnant with my child is turning me on when it shouldn't be." I groan thinking of all things I can do to him in bed while he's pregnant.

"Who would've thought that Harry Hook would have a pregnancy kink." He giggles

"Pup our child is probably so lonely in your stomach so I think I should be a good dad give a them a sibling." I smirked as I start to play with his nipples again.

Smut starting

3rd person POV

The tips of his ears begin to blush as Carlos is pulled towards Harry, their chests mere inches apart. “Harry..” Carlos says quietly. “No.” Harry huffs, his hand raising to his lips, allowing his lips to graze against the back of Carlos’s hand.

“You can call me master, Pup.” His eyes glimmer with the sudden gain of power, as if he didn’t already have this unspoken power over Carlos. “If you still remember what to say if you want me to stop then, I’m sure you know exactly how this will go down, yes?”

Carlos nods shyly, butterflies flying freely inside his stomach. “Let me hear you.” Harry says, his hands snaking around Carlos’s waist. “Yes, Master Harry.” Carlos says softly, his whole body feeling as though it’s been lit aflame.

Hook scoffs, a wolfish grin spreading across his lips. “Yes.. This will do just nicely.” He squeezes his arms around De Vil’s waist, pulling him closer. “You’re quite beautiful, did you know?”

Carlos’s head is spinning, the butterflies in his stomach feel as though they’re going to break through his body. There’s no way Hook would’ve known that this was something He wanted to try.. right? And how is Harry already so in character..?