0-1: What kind of name is Soap?

Three years after she was declared killed in action, Maisie was somewhat content with her life. Sure, she was a prisoner of the Las Almas Cartel, and sure, she had lost everything, but at least she was alive.

And thriving. Wearing a black dior dress with matching heels, with a pistol strapped to her thigh, a cigarette between her lips and her hair free from militarian constraints, she was better than ever.

Valeria kept her out of sight mostly and only used her for interrogation. Simple life in a classy house.

"Viper, Valeria wants you downstairs." Diego, one of Valeria's best, sneered at the woman.

"That's nice, Diego." Maisie mumbles, cockney accent still prevalent as she takes a breath of her cigarette, heading into the elevator and going down into the interrogation room, Diego hot on her heels.

"Valeria, what is this?" She questions, seeing two soldiers and a man with a mohawk. "Is he a-?"

"Gringo." Valeria hisses. "He's for you."

"Gimme some basis, V. What am I workin' with?" Maisie asks. Valeria fills her in, her tone hushed as they speak in their mother tongue.

"Oh, yes, because Viper always handles it." Diego hissed cruelly, holding a grudge against the woman.

"Shut it, Diego." Maisie grumbles, taking another look at the man with the mohawk.

"He calls himself 'Soap'." Valeria states, scoffing.

"Soap?" Maisie echoes, brows furrowed, "What kind of name is Soap?" She brushes it off, in favour of following orders.

"So, Soap," Maisie begins, putting out her cigarette and nearing the man, "You're English." She easily assesses.

Clearing her throat, she looks between Soap and Nunez. "Niños-This is simple. I ask questions. You answer truthfully. Do not lie to me. Recently, Las Almas were protecting a friend in the mountains. Someone attacked there... Who?" She asked coldly, pacing tauntingly and pulling her pistol from its holster on her thigh.

Valeria faces Nunez, as does Maisie, awaiting a response. "Todo un caos, no veía…" He stammers, nervous.

"En inglés. Para el gringo." Valeria hisses, leaning toward Nunez. 

Nunez pales, stuttering. "I-I think it was the Rivals Cartel."

Maisie looks at Soap, leaning close. "Your turn, Soap. Who attacked Las Almas?"

Soap answers truthfully, gazing up at Maisie with a sense of familiarity. "It wasn't cartel. It was Mexican Special Forces."

Maisie's face twisted bitterly at the mention of the Special Forces and how they didn't save her three years ago. She let out a scoff, leaning away from Soap and looking at Valeria.

 "We found the bodies. Fuerzas Especiales." Valeria agreed, nodding appreciatively at the fact that Soap was truthful.

"Now, how would an outsider know they were Mexican Special Forces and not you?" Maisie wondered, glaring down at Nunez.

"M-maybe he was there!" Nunez exclaims nervously, 

"Estabas allá, pendejo. Tal vez, estaba también allá…" Diego scoffs.

"There were outsiders helping the Mexican Special Forces... Who were they?" Maisie wonders with a hum, leaning close to Nunez.

"W-we heard them yelling- some in English. They were with the gringos...like him!" He stutters.