Discover

The Car Breaks Squeak As They Came To A Stop Molly Look At The House "Alright We Are Here" Cosmo Said While Unbuckling His Seatbelt Molly Took A Deep Breath And Open The Car Door.She And Cosmo Got Out And Started Walking To The House When They Arrive She Ring The Doorbell And Waited Cameron Open The Door And Stood There "How Are You" He Asked Her "Good Had To Get 26 Stitches" She Said While Holding Her Wounded Hand Up He Nodded And Welcome Them In."Where's Tami" She Ask While Looking Up The Dark Staircase" "She's Resting,I'm Gonna Call Jefferson's Funeral Home Tomorrow And Order Another Urn For Autum" He Said "Oh Okay... Well I'm Gonna Go Upstairs And Rest Hopefully The Medication Will Kick In And The Pain Well Settle Down" She Said "Okay Goodnight Sweetie See You In The Morning" Cameron Said "And Thanks For The Ride" She Said Looking Back To At Cosmo "Anytime" He Said She Started Heading Upstairs To Her Room,When She Arrive At Her Room She Notice There Was A Second Lock On The Door That Open To The Memorial Room "Good Decision" She Whisper.She Walk In Her Room And A Note Lay On Her Bed With A Locket Next To It She Read The Note Out Loud "Dear Molly,I Am So Sorry About The Inncodent That Happen This Afternoon I Was Frustrated And Emotional And I'm Simply Disgusted At The Fact That I Cause You To Get Hurt And I Didn't Care So To Make Up For It Im Giving You My Lucky Locket It Brings You Luck Every Step Of The Way I'm Also Letting You Pick What You Wanna Do Next Friday I Love You Baby Girl Mommas So Sorry Sincerely Tami" She Lay The Note Down And Change Into Her Pajama's While Taking Her Pant Off She Heard Some Papers Raddling In Her Back Pocket She Then Remember The Articles She Found In The Attic She Took The Papers Out And Started Reading Them "Miranda Halverson (Tami) (26) And Benjamin Halverson (Cameron) (28) Was Taken Into Court This Morning For The Murder Of Mason And Baliey Cunnington She Was Pleaded Guilty And Was Sentence To A Metal Hospital" She Gasp And Switch The Articles "The Killers Of Bailey And Mason Cunnington Has Escape The Mental Hospital And Is Out On The Loose !!".