Chapter 2 - Chaos

Start from the beginning

"If your magic ribbons could have stopped us, why haven't they done so?"

"I'll admit it; I was bored. Nearly half the city was destroyed and yet none of you took action, rather pathetic don't you think?"

"You don't know what you're talking about!"

"You can pin the blame on the difficulties of making a plan, but the truth is that you are all lost without Ladybug, the one person you need the most, who strangely isn't here. I wonder why..."

"You did something to Ladybug, haven't you! What have you done to m'lady?"

"I haven't done anything. She's not here because she doesn't want to be, because she's too weak to the point she doesn't have the strength to go outside. You've seen her nearly everyday, how her eyes were filled with tears as she pretended everything was fine."

"How do you..."

She smirked as she pinned Carapace to the ground, pinning him with her ribbons.

"Everyone saw her like that, dude."

Purple Tigress and Cat Noir looked at each other and nodded, their fighting stances apparent that they planned to work together. Princess Justice clutched her staff, her fighting weapon that she could make appear and disappear at will. The staff lets her use her ribbons. Cat Noir realized this and figured that was where the akuma was. But just as they were about to go for a rematch, a voice yelled out his power to deploy a shield.

"Shelter!"

He threw the shield at Princess Justice, trapping her inside like a cage. Carapace smiled in victory, knowing that he gave the heroes more time to figure out a plan.

"How are you going to serve justice now, blindfold dudette?"

At this, Princess Justice slowly smiled. She pointed her staff at the outside ribbons as they slowly wrapped around the cage, creating a mechanism that allowed her to control the cage. She slowly went towards Nino, and the ribbons pinning him wrapped around him tighter, and suddenly the ribbons turned white.

"Nino Lahiffe. Did whatever you had to do in order to be with Alya; lying, cheating. Made plans to hurt others so you could get what you wanted, whether that be someone's freedom or information. You aren't worthy of the turtle miraculous. That isn't justice."

She said without showing the slightest bit of emotion as Carapace transformed into his civilian form, looking at her in shock. The cage disappeared, as she took his miraculous, the ribbons originally pinning him now leaving his body, on the ground like a lifeless object.

"Now the correct punishment would be..."

She whispered as the ribbons once again sprang up and pinned him to the wall.

"Losing the one you love the most."

Before he could scream the no he so desperately wanted to say, ribbons curled around his mouth, so the scream was heard as a loud, muffled noise. He struggled against the ribbons, struggled against the punishment inflicted upon him. As Cat Noir and Vesperia continued the fight, he stopped struggling and lay there, like a corpse.

As the fight continued, Viperion was studying her battle tactics, looking for a way to distract her long enough to get the akuma or stop her from being able to use her powers. Princess Justice noticed what he was doing, but didn't give herself away. She decided to toy with them a bit more, showing Hawk Moth that she would be the one to finally defeat the heroes he had been battling for so long.

"This has been fun, but I need some matters to attend to. The ones that got me akumatized in the first place."

She said, then her ribbons slowly wrapped around her waist. They picked her up from the ground and started advancing towards her school. The heroes who were trapped were freed from the ribbons, they fell to the ground, then quickly got up.

"Where is she going?"

Cat Noir looked grimly at the retreating figure.

"No idea. We don't even know who that is."

"Yes, we do."

The team looks up to see Rena Rouge with Vesperia, only she's not Vesperia. She unified the bee miraculous with the ladybug, making her two different yo-yos as weapons, her mask replacing the yellow with the red, yellow, and red mixed up with black spots on her waist, legs, and forearms.

"Why is Vesperia wearing the ladybug miraculous? What happened to-"

"We don't have time for those questions. We know who Princess Justice is and we know why she's akumatized. We must stop her first."

"Wait, Alya.!"

Nino yells at Alya, tears filling his eyes.

"What now Nino? Can't you see this is bad timing!"

"Do..Do you still love me?"

"...What are you talking about? Of course not."

Nino fell to the ground in pure sadness, for the punishment was real. The heroes looked at him in pity and tried to reassure him that everything would be resolved once they figured out how to stop Princess Justice.

"Everyone, we know who Princess Justice is and why she got akumatized."

"Who is it? This person is so cold, and powerful. She has some serious negative emotions, and she is probably the most dangerous villain yet."

"Princess Justice is Marinette Dupain-Cheng."