The past:life before "tragedy"

7:50 a.m.
Focused on the buildings and the smell of wet dirt because of the rain that fell over Dallas had me to distracted most of the ride to school.Oliver, who was sitting in the middle seat moves slightly as he is trying to get his homework,which he just finished ,back into his backpack.
Backpack.
MY BACKPACK
-I FORGOT MY BACKPACK !!-
I scream the moment I realize that my backpack was left at home.
Again.
By me .
grandma who was sitting in the driver seat sighed, being done with me for the millionth time in her life.
-we are soooo gonna be late- Julie said with a huge smirk on her face.
I look at my brother who just rolled his eyes because of Julies HATE for school.
Fun fact: She would always cry when her dad would drop us off.
This wasn't any different of other days since it happens quite often.It's almost our daily routine(Almost).
I've tried to stop but ITS LIKE IF THE UNIVERSE LOVES TO LAUGH AT ME ALL THE TIME.
Ok .
I'M CALM.
I'm calm.
After having to go back home,with a mad brother talking and talking about us always making him late and a sister falling asleep and bumping her head in the window because of the turns,we arrive at school, late again.sSchool or hell.Whatever you wanna call it.
(Just kidding, but if you want I'm not)
-
In school, on my way to class, literally 2 steps from the damn door, I realize the tardy slip was CLEARLY missing from my hand and I need it to go inside the classroom SO...
I have to go back to the office.
JUST GREAT
And also I kinda just noticed my siblings not walking behind me.As I was running towards de office ,I see them walking by the window in front of the front desk,Leaving the office.
¡Those little bastards!
At this point I feel like that meme of the guy sobbing on the floor.Or the famous moment in Thai bl series theory of love ,when third is crying in the shower and proceeded to run out of water ,using his water bottle instead . Haha. Classic.
The teacher ,miss Lotty,kind as always gives me a slip with that SUUUPER nice smile(sarcasm),and BOOM,here we go again.
Ok,Hear me out,i was only 10 minutes late And now I'm 15...
How BAD can it possibly be.

After Basically running (again) to my classroom,and almost tripping over the Mop,which I SWEAR it wasn't there before,Im standing in front of the door.Not just standing, I mean don't get me wrong, I don't hate school ,it's just miss Sarah is a littleeeeee scary and I'm not good with people in general.So you can say I was marinating myself in fear for a few second.
Times Up!!
-You are late - miss Sarah says slowly.
That is the moments when I really wish the earth would eat me and spit me out somewhere else.