Its been months since we've seen him.

- [donnie pov] time skip to after the battle  -

It's been months since we've seen Leo. And it had affected us all. All of us were grieving. But I think Raph had it hard the most. We will all miss Leo's goofy personality. How he would always slack off. I'm sure Mikey secretly loved his one liners. And it is just really hard on splinter since he had to lose one of his sons. He's been very hard on us lately. Saying that "if we slack off for one second that we will end up like Leo" but I know that deep down he's just worried about all of us.

Since first of all after Losing Leo, Mikey had refrained from going into Leo's room. And if he does he always cries in there for hours. He takes care of all of his belongings. He remembers to water his flowers ever now and then. Cause Leo was always passionate about his flowers.

And Raph is also very hard on us too. He makes sure we are always on track. I always catch him staring at some picture of Leo for too long. I know it hurts him a lot. His mask is still scarred from the fight. And I can tell it was very traumatizing for him. The first few days, Raph didn't want to get out of bed. Doing so always reminded him of saying good morning to Leo. It seemed like everything reminded him of Leo.

And last but not least me. I believe that Leo was a good brother. Even if he slacked off a lot. And his one liners were very corny. He always did things his own way. It wasn't the best, but they usually worked. I liked when he came into my room to look at my new tech. He was a great partner and brother. The first few days, I decided I needed to go out for a walk. And by going out I mean still staying in the sewers. But walking thinking about Leo. I needed to clear my head. But no matter how much I try. I can't get that part of seeing Leo scared as he got stuck in the portal dimension.

I miss him so much that it hurts. Sometimes I wouldn't even eat without wanting to see Leo by my side. And Mikey just felt bad for all of us. He wouldn't even become dr delicate touch for all of us. I guess he was too tired to be the therapist of the family.

Everyone was grieving. April felt really bad for us, and decided to leave us alone for a few weeks. But sometimes I still wave to her whenever she passes by. Even Cassandra who is our enemy felt bad for us. Casey eventually felt the same, knowing that he lost Leo twice now. He had to tell us that sometime. He still stays in the sewer with us. As he is unable to leave.

We held a shrine for him. And all of us pray hoping that he is in a better place now. We all leave things once in awhile for him. And Mikey occasionally orders pizza and places it on the ground for him to eat. In the end, it is Leo who gets the last slice. I guess that's kinda ironic. I would be laughing except that none of us really did after our loss. And I don't think any of us ever will recover ever again.