17

Melani✨

"Wah you a talk bout zy??.....nobody nah beat me."I tried convincing him.

"Ano yesterday mi born my gurl...You tek man fi idiot?"Not knowing what to say I just ignored him.

"When mi a talk to you mi need you fi open u mouth and answer me."He says with no his tone slightly raised.

Knowing I could start crying I slowly turned my head away from him.I really don't know if I should lie or not.

"Look pon mi when mia talk to you ma...you cya have somebody a put them hand pon u and u think say that right."

"If smt wrong u suppose to know that..every likkle thing happen u start ignore man ano so this thing work...-"

"Mi rate you and mi cya just siddung and a watch certain things a happen to you and mi no do nth bout it....talk who deh use u bbclt body like beating stick caz somebody ago bbclt dead."He continues but I ignore him not knowing what to say.

"Mama one last time me a ask you eno...mi cya badda with the fuckry  eno...all of sudden you no have no bbclt mouth "He say walking out of the room angrily.

Not know if I should follow him or not I sat down look out of space not knowing what to do next.

I really want to tell him what's happening but what happens after I do.I know it's stupid that I don't want anything to happen to my mother but at the end of the day she is my mother.

All I want is for her to love me but maybe she just can't.

Maybe it's not her..maybe it's me.But I tired.

I think it's time to stop trying to make her love me,stop protecting her and stop letting her hold me back.

"Zyaire?"I called as I made my way to find him.

Seeing him sitting on the balcony of the guest room smoking...I made my way towards him.

"Zyaire?"I tired again but he ignored me.

Standing there awkwardly not knowing what to say or do.I want to tell him but I don't know how.

"Girl just let it out."

Why subby no stop talk man.But she's right so I decided to do just that.

"Zy a me mother."I finally let it out.

"Wah....you mean fi tell mi say a u madda bruise up u body so"Something about the way he says it made me cry.

"Mama stop cry....u ago good man not like that nah go happen to you again."I look at him seeing him in deep thoughts.

I know he's not thinking of a good solution.I try stop him before it gets too far.

"It was just a one time one thing....I just did something I wasn't supposed, to it's my fault...she won't do it again.It's not as bad as it looks."He looks at me as if he doesn't believe me but he said nth.

"I promise."I tried convincing him.

"Anything u say eno Malani."His voice lack emotion.

"Can try that please?"I asked pointing towards his spliff.

"No."He answered without even thinking about it .

Knowing he's not going to change his mind I decided to grab without asking again but he moved it before I would get to it.

"No mi say."He says,I hiss nd rolled my eyes with answering him.

"Come go slp man."He slapped my ass and start groping it.

Gize sorry for not updating 😭
I migrated nd it's like starting ur life  all over again but *mi strong nth nah do Bbclt m*Queenie voice.

*I did get a change to edit this btw*

Remember to vote❤️