Ryujin changed into some different and more better clothes, also re brushing her hair and re brushing her teeth, yes she did all that this morning, but she wants to do it again. She splashed some water on her face before she grabbed her phone, tied her shoes on, and left. When she opened the door to step out, she banged into Yeji.

Why is this girl everywhere?

"Watch it." Ryujin hissed.

"Where are you going?" Yeji asked, curiously.

Ryujin scoffed, making her confused.

"Now you ask. You told me, when I asked you, why I cared so much. So why do you care?" Ryujin asked. It was silent, Yeji just stared deeply into her eyes and gave her a silent answer.

"Exactly." She said before she walked away. Yeji watched her walk down the hall, before she stormed into her room and slammed the door behind her.

9:11 pm

Ryujin wasn't drunk, for sure, this was only her second bottle and she's halfway down. Meanwhile, Yeonjun, Changbin, Momo and Soyeon were drunk.

Ryujin watched her friends arguing and then laughing afterwards, when she felt someone sit on the bed next to her. She looked round and smiled seeing Jeongyeon. Her childhood friend and closest friend.

"We're the only sober ones." Jeongyeon said.

"Mmm." Ryujin hummed and nodded.

"What's it like being Hwang Yeji's roommate?" Jeongyeon asked before she took a sip of beer.

"Tough. Tiring. She's such a bitch and she's sooo annoying." Ryujin said, also taking a sip of her beer.

"Listen, I'm not trying to take sides, and I'm not friends with her or anything. But, why don't you at least try being nice to her and being her friend?" Jeongyeon asked.

Ryujin scoffed and shook her head, closing her eyes and leaning her head back against the wall "no way. She's even more annoying when your with her. Why are you asking me to be friends with her, didn't we always talk shit about her, together." Ryujin looked up at her.

"Yeah, I know, it was just a suggestion. Make friends instead of enemies—"

"Yeah, but, we've been enemies for as long as I can remember. She's a dick." Ryujin interrupted.

Jeongyeon didn't reply and they remained silent.

About half an hour passed before they hid all the beer and tidied up. They all left, saying bye to Jeongyeon and Momo, before they left, quietly.

Ryujin sneaked down the hall, opening the door to her room and closing it behind her once she's inside. She took her jacket off, throwing it in her suitcase. She was too tired, so she slipped her shoes off and just decided to sleep in her jeans and white T-shirt.

She put her phone on charge as she quietly got under the covers to go to sleep. In the pitch black room.

After a while, she nearly felt herself going to sleep but it got interrupted.

The noise of thunder and lighting. But it must be close since it was pretty loud.

She groaned, wanting to sleep but the thunder was disturbing her. Then she heard a voice, a scared voice.

"I hate thunder.." she heard Yeji's quiet voice.

Silence.

"Why are you still awake?" Ryujin asked.