To you getting picked on by one of their friends...

Theodore Nott:

- "Hey, what the fuck man?" He says, pushing him into the wall beside them.

- You stand behind him, a hand covering your mouth as the boys face turns into a bloodied mess.

Mattheo Riddle:

- Doesn't even respond, grabbing the guy by his collar are dropping him roughly onto the pavement. His hand goes onto his neck, squeezing the left over air out of his trachea.

- "You wanna say that again?"

- Laughs at the boys smashed up face, letting go of him and pulling you into his side.

Tom Riddle:

- He looks down at the boy who just said something out of line to you, pulling out his wand.

- "Cruci-"

Draco Malfoy:

- "That's my girlfriend you twat. Watch your fucking mouth around her. Pull something like that again, see what happens to you."

Lorenzo Berkshire:

- Pushes the guy up against a wall, breathing heavily

- "You can say those kind of things to me, alright? Me only. Never to her. Do we have a fucking problem?"

Blaise Zabini:

- "Shut the fuck up! That's a girl your talking too. Not only just a girl, but my girlfriend. Say that to MY face, not hers. You joke around like that near her again, and I will make sure that was those were the last words you get to speak."