Chapter 12: A Night of Rest and Anticipation

INT. ROBERT'S HOUSE - GUEST ROOMS - NIGHT

Rex, Max, and Luna make their way to their respective guest rooms, their hearts still filled with excitement and joy from the news of J's pregnancy. They settle into their beds, ready to rest and recharge for the upcoming days of celebration.

REX

(contentedly)

What a day it has been. I can't believe J and Robert are going to be parents. It's incredible.

MAX

(agrees)

I know, right? It's such a special time for them. I'm grateful to be a part of their journey.

LUNA

(sincerely)

They deserve all the happiness in the world. I'm glad we could be here to celebrate with them.

They bid each other goodnight and drift off to sleep, their dreams filled with visions of a bright future for their friends.

INT. ROBERT'S BEDROOM - NIGHT

J and Robert lie side by side in Robert's bedroom on the 4th floor, their hands gently intertwined. The room is bathed in a soft, warm glow from the moonlight streaming through the window.

J

(whispering)

I can't believe we're going to be parents, Robert. It still feels like a dream.

ROBERT

(whispering back)

I know, J. It's a beautiful dream come true. I'm so grateful for this moment and for you.

They share a tender kiss, their hearts overflowing with love and anticipation for the future.

J

(gently)

I can't wait to meet our little one, to hold them in my arms and shower them with love.

ROBERT

(softly)

Me too, J. We're going to be the best parents we can be, guiding them through life and supporting them every step of the way.

They snuggle closer, finding comfort in each other's presence as they drift off to sleep, their dreams filled with visions of a new world and the joy that awaits them.

INT. ROBERT'S BEDROOM - MORNING

J and Robert wake up, their hearts still filled with the excitement of the previous day's news. They exchange loving smiles, ready to embrace the day and the journey ahead.

J

(gently)

Robert, I had a conversation with MAIA last night. She mentioned that my pregnancy will last for the same duration as an Earthling human, which is approximately nine months.

ROBERT

(nodding)

That's wonderful to know, J. It gives us time to prepare and cherish every moment of this incredible journey.

They sit up in bed, their minds already buzzing with thoughts of nurseries, baby names, and the joy that awaits them.

J

(thoughtfully)

We have so much to plan and prepare for. I want to create a nurturing and loving environment for our child.