CHAPTER 10: Gone Fishin'

Start from the beginning

"Have you found the location of the Titano Zord?" James asked. "That attack has completely destroyed the memory drive. There's no way of knowing where the Zord is actually located" Kendall said. "Maybe we can send a message to the Silver Ranger?" Tyler questioned.

"Perhaps, I am trying to isolate its broadcast frequency now" Kendall said. "If we can't reach the Silver Ranger, then we will never find the Titano Zord" Phillip said. "And that's not going to be good" Keigo said. 

Hizashi noticed me on my laptop. "What'cha doing?" he asked. I wasn't paying any attention to what he just said. The others was giving each other a confused look. What I didn't notice was that Keigo came up to me to see what I was doing.

Keigo put his hand on my shoulder, I didn't notice where his hand was since I was busy looking at something on the laptop. After a while, something came up on the laptop that I was using, I noticed everyone staring at me like they just seen a ghost. "Why were you guys staring at me?" I asked.

"Cause you were staring at your laptop for five minutes" Phillip said. "Oh. I was going to say that there's another Zord been activated that's appeared on my laptop" I said as I showed the others the screen.

"Whoa. It even tells us where the Zord is located. I wonder what type of Zord it is?" Kendall questioned. "By the location it's given us it's probably the Futaba Zord" I replied. "Awesome! A new Zord!" Tyler said as everyone nodded their heads. "Can you make a Dino Charger for the Zord" Kendall asked me. "Yeah, I can" I said as I put my laptop down so I can make the Dino Charger.  

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

The others were looking at the screen while I was nearly done with the Dino Charger for the Futaba Zord. "Yeah, you have definitely found the Titano Zord" Kendall said. "Riley's brother is trapped inside. The monsters are here too, they are trying to destroy it" Shelby said.

"Hang in there guys. We're on our way" Tyler said. "I will create the Titano Charger and me and Kanan will be right behind you" Kendall said. Keigo came up to me. "Stay safe, ok" I said. "Will do songbird" Keigo said as he kissed my forehead while hugging me. The others left the base to head towards the location.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

{Keigo Takami}

All of us got to where the others were standing by the tree. "Guys, we're here" Tyler said. "Good timing" Koda said. "Matt, you are not going to believe this but the Power Rangers are here to save you. They're coming to rescue you ok? Matt? Matt?" Riley said.

"His phone must've died, we got to move, come on!" Riley said.

Me, Tyler, Riley and Hizashi fired at Hookbeard but Poisandra and Wrench blocked the attack.

"Oh no you don't, Rangers!" Poisandra said.

"You will pay for this!" Riley said.

"In your dreams!" Wrench said.

"It's Morphin' Time! Dino Charger!" Riley shouted. All of us held out our Dino Chargers.

"Ready!" all of us shouted. All of us pressed the button on our Dino Chargers and place it into our Morphers. 

"Energize! Ha! Unleash the Power!" we shouted as all of us Morphed.

"Let's get them!" Riley said.

All of us started to fight.

Chase, Riley and Koda were fighting Wrench.

Shelby, Ivan and James were fighting Poisandra.

Phillip was fighting the two Spikeballs.