𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 | 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘

─────────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──────────────IN WHICH - Lee Drilly shows up to Rapper! Reader's afterparty, finding himself in a threesome

IN WHICH - Lee Drilly shows up to Rapper! Reader's afterparty, finding himself in a threesome. ─────────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──────────────

❝POP THE CHAMPAGNE, y'all we gone get this shit  poppin' tonight!❞ She hyped as she walked back to her trailer, the adrenaline still rushing through her body

POP THE CHAMPAGNE, y'all we gone get this shit poppin' tonight!❞ She hyped as she walked back to her trailer, the adrenaline still rushing through her body.

After performing her very first set at Rolling Loud, New York, she was more than ready to celebrate.

She exclaimed as she opened the door - seeing her friends, family and team as they all congratulated her for doing her first ever festival.

As she entered, she saw an extravagant arrangement of balloons, flowers, snacks, and enough bottles to last them the whole festival weekend.

She quickly grabbed the chilled bottle of champagne that sat in the ice bucket that was set next to the other bottles of alcohol.

"She feeling real classy tonight!" Her best friend, Shani, joked.

"Open up that Hennessy and 'Migos." She spoke excitedly, pointing at the her manager, James, who stood near the bottles.

"You going on live, Y/N/N?" She questioned, seeing Y/N open up Instagram from her phone.

"Yeah, give me a sec." She replied, setting her phone down as she went live. "What's good, live? Just finished my last performance." She spoke, already seeing thousands of viewers pile up as each second passed.

Y/N smiled at the screen seeing all the love and support from her supporters and other celebrities.

"Thank you for all the love guys, it was so fun! It still doesn't feel real, at all. It's fucking crazy." She beamed, looking through the comment section.

───────────────────────────
"@y/nsintern: CONGRATS MHH 💓💓💓"