𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 | 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

─────────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──────────────IN WHICH -  Reader x Jenn are broken up, yet still yearn for one another

IN WHICH - Reader x Jenn are broken up, yet still yearn for one another.
─────────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──────────────

"When are you gonna admit to ya'self that you miss her, Y/N?" Setty asked as he passed the nearly-finished blunt to her

Taking the blunt from his hands, she slowly pulled on it, inhaling it's contents and exhaling, the smoke slowly left her mouth.

"I don't miss nobody." She spoke, nonchalantly. Looking straight ahead, she admired the view of her city from the fire escape of her and Jerry's shared apartment.

Y/N and Jeremiah often smoked together, and it was during these stolen breaths that the two friends didn't have to worry about a thing, the high temporarily lifting a weight from their shoulders.

As much as she could pretend she could smoke away every heart wrenching memory and make her completely forget — The universe had a funny way of bringing her back to earth.

"You suck at lying, you know that?" Jeremiah laughs to himself, reading through her careless facade.

"There's no point in lying to me, ma. I could see right through ya'." He took the blunt from her fingers, placing it back onto his lips.

Y/N took her eyes off the sight ahead of her, looking at the man beside her, unamused.

"I was actually doin' fine not thinking about it, boy fuck you." She mocked his laughter, making her hurt obvious.

Y/N hated the constant reminder of her situation, as
she couldn't understand what had gone wrong between her and Jenn, why things were the way they were.

To her, it was just one big mystery.

"I'm playin', alright? Bro, don't be gettin' tight ova' this. Oh my God..." He smacked his lips in annoyance, moving himself away from her a bit.