"... How were we so weak against such a measly man?" I asked, practically spitting venom.

"Our spirit forms are pure magic, naturally, it would be hard to get near him without dissappearing," Glade huffed.

"And unlike before, Stormy. Your physical body is weak, because you depend on magic to strengthen yourself," Sylar explained.

"So I was reduced to my physical body? But beasts are naturally strong!" I said in shock.

"Compared to human standards. But to a grown beastman, you're just a 13-year-old girl, who's stronger than an average female beast," Harley growled.

"Easily enough, we just need to train your physical body," Lumiere comforted.

"But how? My magic is automatic..." I sighed.

I began to feel my head ache, and the world spin. I was waking up.

"We haven't time. Your father is waiting anxiously," Rafael exclaimed hurriedly.

"We'll see you in your next slumber, Stormy," Sylar said plainly, pushing me backwards into a black hole...

Next thing I know, my eyes flutter open and I'm greeted by the light blue and gold ceiling of the Slade palace.

"Snow... Snowflake... Father is sorry... I'm so sorry," Father cried in relief, hugging me.

"I'm fine, father. I've survived worse remember?" I laughed lightly.

He frowned at my happy response.

"Are you... Not angry, Snowflake? Not sad or afraid?" He asked concerned.

"... I don't... I don't exactly have the luxury of such emotions," I smiled.

"... Right, my Snowflake. Just know. Father is here, mother is here. If it's ever too much, you don't need to hide from us. No one should ever have to keep those emotions buried deep," he comforted as my eyes pricked with tears.

No one should ever have to... That's certainly not how Alicia was raised. What an embarrassment Alicia is... Don't cry they said. Don't cry because it's your fault...

Then one day, they say, I have no emotion... I have no empathy... But what would they expect?

Don't be angry, don't cry, you have no right to be depressed... It's my fault... You can't be angry at them. You owe them everything...

Stop. No. I couldn't stop the memories from flooding me.

Why? I don't need them! I'm not Alicia, I'm fine...

I burst out crying, old wounds opening up.

"It's alright, Snowflake. Cry as much as you want to, I'm right here," Father soothed me.

None of this was supposed to matter... Why is it coming up now?

Mother arrived to see my sorry state.

"Oh, honey. Mother's been so worried about you, are you alright?" she asked worriedly, checking me over.

Then her fox ears pricked up. She seemed to have picked up a scent.

"Victor, darling, out of the room please," Mother said suddenly.

"W-What? But she just woke up--," he started but mother pulled him up and dragged him out.

"I'll explain later, now shoo!" she screamed.

She closed the door and called for maids as I looked at her confused.

"Are you uncomfortable in any way, honey?" Mother asked sweetly.

"U-Uhm, no?" I replied, deeply confused.

"Really? No cramps?" she asked again.

When she mentioned it a sharp pain hit me in the lower part of my adolescent body...

A very... Familiar pain...

"Oh no..." I panicked, checking under the sheets.

"Oh my gods, I am so sorry," I gasped when I saw the red stain on the bed.

"Oh, no, honey, it's alright, we'll replace the sheets--, you do know what's going on right?" Mother asked.

"Of course I know what's going on, mother," I laughed.

"No wonder I was feeling sadder than usual..." I sighed.

"Good, I'm glad you know and don't need me to tell you, come! I'll help you bathe, and prepare your clothes and--," she suddenly stopped.

"Do you... Still need your mother to do that for you?" she asked, realizing that I really wasn't a baby anymore.

She looked downcast, expecting me to reject her offer.

"I may not need my mother to do such things, but I still enjoy spending time with you, so why not?" I smiled as my mother brightened up.

"I do so love you, my lovely daughter," she squealed, hugging me tight.

"I love you too, mother. I feel like crying again..." I said feeling both happy and sad at the same time. Like I wanted to laugh but cry as well.

"Oop, let's get you to the bathroom first, honey,"

-------------------

After Lilian threw me out of the room I picked up the scent.

"Oh crap..." I realized that my daughter was having her first red moon.

I quickly ran back and forth, panicking for no good reason at all...

"Should I go get clothes? Or, Lilian would have that covered right?-- should I get some candies to numb some of the pain--? Should I call a maid? Maybe a hot water bag... " I scrambled trying to figure out what to do first.

Which ones should I do and which ones have Lilian already covered? I think she's already called a maid... Maybe I should call ten more...

Oh and sheets. We need more sheets and cloths...

"Victor? You look like a headless chicken, what are you doing in the hallway?" Minoru asked, looking at me up and down like I was crazy.

"It's uh, it's about my daughter..." I replied, pacing around again.

"You wouldn't have some... Red moon candies on hand do you?" I asked awkwardly.

Minoru's eyes widened in realization.

"Oooh, is that happening now? Here?" He asked in a whisper.

I nodded as he laughed.

"A momentous event, your daughter's ready to find a mate!" Minoru slapped my back as I was tempted to slap his face.

"No. No. Don't you dare. You can't bring that up, not now," I said, still panicking.

"I get the feeling you'd beat me up right now if you weren't so confused on what to do first. I suggest you get those candies from the kitchen," he pointed as I broke into a sprint in that direction.

I just really needed to run...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°and cut!°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°