Prologue - Part 7 : Dancing Star

Start from the beginning

Ren: "But that doesn't seemed to be the reason why you broke up with him right?" Ai shook her head.

Ai: "Nope. The reason why I broke up with him is because..."

(After Ai's explanation)

Ren: "So, that's what happened. The reason why you broke up with him is because he had feelings for you but you don't feel the same way due to lack of understanding about love. Am I right?" Ai nodded in response.

Ai: "That's right. Whenever he had feelings towards me, I don't know how to response since I didn't feel the same way like he does even though I learned something about love. So, I..."

Ren: "You rejected him, correct?" Ai's expression turns sad but nodded again to show her honesty.

Ai: "It hurts to see him that way after he got me pregnant. But there's nothing I could do about it if I didn't feel the same."

Ren: "I see. Sucks for him I guess."

Ai: "Ne, Ren." She calls him nervously.

Ren: "Hmm?"

Ai: "Did I...hurt him?"

Ren: "Well..." Ren begins to think about what words he should say and so he replies.

Ren: "*sigh*Judging by your story, it is clear that you did something awful to him. And getting pregnant while not having feelings towards him stings him even more." Ai became frowned upon by his response.

Ai: "*sigh* I thought so."

Ren: "But even then, I can't blame you for rejecting him."

Ai: "Why do you say that?" Ai stares at Ren in confusion.

Ren: "Because, we people didn't have much of a choice when it comes to love confessions. When a person tries to confess to the other person but the other person doesn't feel the same way for a reason, it is natural for the other person to give a proper rejection. And that somehow applies to you."

Ren: "And also knowing your background and your past, it is no wonder that you reject your ex due to lack of feelings towards him."

Ai: "What's worse, I initiated the relationship with him and I ended up getting pregnant with his children. Now that I think about it, I feel terrible for doing so." She continued while feeling regret.

Ren: "Yeah but there's nothing you can do to reverse that problem so no point to whine about it."

Ai: "I know but still..."

Ren: "Ai, whatever happens, happens. And like I said before even if you did hurt someone, the best thing to do is to not forget that and carve it into your soul. You get what I mean?"

Ai: "I-I think so."

Ren: "Great. For now, you just focus on making delivery with your twins when the time arrives and once you do so, you can resume back to your job and start the family of your own. So don't worry about it. Ok? You have my support." Ai smiles as she appreciates Ren's support.

Ai: "Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, Ren."

Ren: "You're welcome."

As time passes in the Ferris wheel, Ai and Ren are having a long chat with each other. Ai begins to ask Ren a question.

Ai: "By the way, Ren."

Ren: "Hmm?"

Ai: "Can I ask you a question if that is okay with you?"

Ren: "Sure, go ahead Ai since I already asked about your ex earlier."

Ai: "Then, I would like to know regarding about your time with Sarina-chan." Ren's eyes widen when he heard Ai mentions about Sarina.