TRUTH

ROSE: " What? you love him"

VEGAS: " Yes, why? can't you believe it"

ROSE:" I couldn't believe it, I thought your just being vegas, are you serious"

VEGAS: " Yes, I am serious, I love him, he is an angel"

ROSE: " But you are a devil, anyways congratulations but remember, he's like my brother i'll kill you if you ever try to hurt him"

VEGAS: " So scary"

ROSE: " Wait, does he likes you?"

VEGAS: " I think so"

ROSE:" ok listen to me, don't do anything without his consent, otherwise it will haunt him for the rest of his life"

VEGAS: " Why are you so serious? I promise I won't do anything without his consent, But you have to help me frist"

ROSE: " What is it?"

I tried to ask her help to meet pete, but our phone rang at the same time, It was steve.

VEGAS: " Tell me"

STEVE: " Not even a single greeting"

VEGAS:" STEVE"

STEVE:" ok, our last prey is going to attend a charity auction tomorrow night, this is the best chance to end it all"

VEGAS: " Ok, lets meet tomorrow morning, I'll explain the plan, until then don't do anything stupid"

STEVE: " Vegas, I'll do this for you, If you do anything suspicious in major clan house, they will kill you because we are trying to kill their business partners"

VEGAS: " No, I don't care about  my life, I want revenge on them, they ruined everything in my life. they killed my mom in front of my eyes, and they almost killed me, I lost most of my memories after that attack, but I still clearly remember that day, I saw it with my own eyes, I was in a helpless position to help my mom, and I still regret it, I can't even tell anyone about my mom's death. They all thought that my mom run away because of my dad. Even macau didn't know about this. I will not miss this opportunity"

STEVE: " Ok, you don't care about your life but what about macau, If your uncle finds out the reason behind their partners suspicious murders , he will use macau to take revenge on you"

VEGAS: " you don't have to worry about it, he can't do anything without evidence, Its not that simple to hurt son of gun"

STEVE: "  If you say so, I'll hung up meet you in the morning"

Tomorrow, I will take revenge on those who killed my mother.

ROSE'S POV:

ROSE: " Hello, did you get any information about them"

B.G: "Yes mam, but its their death certificates"

ROSE: " Are they really dead?"

B.G: " I am not sure mam, but someone tries to erase their information, this is the last info. about them"

ROSE: " Do you have any other useful information"

B.G: " Yes mam, someone else digs this issue besides us"

ROSE: " Who?"

B.G: " Khun vegas' business partner khun steve"

NEXT DAY:-

PORSCHE'S POV:

Yesterday was the worst day of my life. I watched my boyfriend get kissed by his cousin and my best friend admitted that he liked that pervert, Kinn didn't sleep last night. This evening he was called by his father, who ordered him to attend a business meeting outside Thailand.  He asked kinn to go immediately without further delay. So, we are now at the hotel to attend a meeting with some of his partners. But that meeting didn't even last for half an hour. Kinn came out completely drunk.

PORSCHE: "Kinn, What the hell is that?"

KINN: " Porsche, love of my life, do you know how much I love you"

PORSCHE: *Chuckled* " I know, did you come here to drink?"

KINN: " No, I come here out of guilt"

PORSCHE: " What?"

KINN: " My dad is going to kill vegas, but i can't save him"

PORSCHE: " What are you saying?"

KINN: " I eavesdropped my father's conversation with chan, Vegas kidnapped four of our business partners, and dad is going to use this situation to kill him and blame it on our partners. That's why he send me here to avoid suspicious on me"

PORSCHE: " What, you knew your father was going to kill your cousin, but you did nothing, you coward"

KINN: " I am sorry, I can't do anything against my father, he is a good man, you know"

I can't believe how he still believes his father is a good person. Now I have to save vegas, we can't go there on time, the only way to save vegas is pete. So, I called pete.

PORSCHE: " Pete listen to me, don't ask any questions, find vegas his life is in danger, someone is going to kill him, save him, I'll explain everything later and don't show your identity to anyone"

PETE: " Do you know where he is now?"

PORSCHE: " No"

PETE: " Ok ok I'll go "

After that call I returned to kinn whose now playing with billows in our room.

PORSCHE: " Kinn, are you crazy, why not say it in advance, If you care about vegas that much, why don't you just help him"

KINN: " I don't care about him, He's a jerk, he kissed me without my permission, and he kissed me in front of you my boyfriend, even though its kind of good kiss, He shouldn't have done that, he is a bad person, I don't care about him"

PORSCHE: "We'll talk about the kiss matter when your get sober, How long have you know about your father's plan"

KINN: " This morning, and do you remember I got kidnapped by Don, it is also dad's plan"

PORSCHE: " What?"

KINN: " Dad wants to keep an eye on vegas because for the last few years he's been acting weird and don keep disturbing our business. so, dad planned that kidnap for two reasons one, keep vegas close to us to monitor and second kill don" 

PORSCHE: " You know in advance that they are going to kidnap you"

KINN: " yes, dad asked me to go alone that night and then he informed don about it and then I got kidnapped, you guys saved me. that's how vegas ended up living with us, After vegas start living with us, father spy him closely and found that he kidnapped some of our partners. so, he's going to kill vegas today"

PORSCHE:" Did you risked your life for your father's plan?"

KINN: " I will do anything for my dad"

After saying that he fainted. How am I going to explain that his father is using him to achieve his selfish interests?