Scaling-up is not just about operations excellence

Scaling a proven business model is the logical path for every successful entrepreneur or a brand custodian

Scaling a proven business model is the logical path for every successful entrepreneur or a brand custodian. We were in a similar position two decades ago when we leapt at the opportunity and led our company to achieve a 100x growth in revenues.

It is important to note here that a very small percentage of the total enterprises in the country cross the 100-crore mark in sales inspite of our growing economy.

What we've learnt from our personal experience is that you need a completely different mindset, a different skill set, and very different management systems in the scaling-up phase in comparison to the initial build-up phase of an enterprise.

To us, achieving growth is less about shop floor productivity & quality improvements and more about:

Developing and articulating the strategy so that it can be shared and explained to each and every employee of the organization,Building and sharing the vision with the team and ensuring that the vision is owned by each employee as much as it is owned by you,Building a customer centric organization,And most importantly, building a team of highly competent, capable and committed employees striving to achieve stretched goals.

Do you wish to create a company that is making profitable growth, where the team is aligned with your vision, and the customers are your biggest advocates? If you are an entrepreneur running a successful venture and looking to grow exponentially in the next few years while simultaneously improving profitability, you need a strategic partner like Think North to help you to build the right scale-up strategy.