Both kissed eachother rolling on floor and sucking eachother lips .the sound of air mixed with their kissing sounds....it turned into a rythm of love.

Ab; unaku ulle ponuma ille ingaye okay va ...

A; unkude enge naalu okay dha aana enaku un room le dha venu .Namma room ahh ...

He lifted her and smooched eachother lips and locked the door and placed her on bed hovering on her .

He pulled her top and throwed on floor .she removed his t shirt .he moved down to her waist and kissed her every inch of her soft skin .she moaned and twisted her legs and hold his hairs ....

A; ahh ... Mama ....

He moved up and kissed her valley of chest and buried his face deep inside and sucked leaving a bite ....

He moved to her left boob and sucked in on her thong ...she moaned and wrapped her legs around him and hugged his head pressing him more ....

He removed her bra and sucked it hard leaving more hickey ...he took of her pants and kissed her thighs and toes .she moaned and wriggling in her place feeling jittery and pleasure he was giving to her .

He removed his pants and boxer .he took of her last piece and kissed her clit .she moaned and she felt stars around her head ...

He buried his face deep inside her clit and throbbed his tongue inside and thrusted hard....she fisted the pillow and moaned ......he took her leg and placed it on his shoulder and sucked deeply .....

After satisfied with her moans and his groans .he positioned himself .she was looking at him with wide eyes and gulped ,she saw him naked but she was afraid of his size .

Ab; bayapada vena .I will be gentle .

She pulled him close and whispered.

A; who asked you to be gentle ...I want rough ...

She sucked his earlobe . without any delay he inserted her deep inside .she cried in pain and fisted his shoulder digging her nails ....

He gave time to adjust his size and thrusted fastly ,for each thrust she was gasping and moaning ....he took her both leg and made her lay on her back and both legs in air .he was in his knees and thrusting her deeply ....he was changing postions in each time whenever she is close to cum ....

Now she flipped her made her laid on her stomach and thrusted in back side .she fisted bedsheets and he pressed her bossoms and bited her shoulders.

Again he changed their position .he placed her left leg on his shoulder and moved deep inside .her moaning sound is only melody to her ears ...

At last he placed her on bed and thrusted hardly and filled his seeds inside her and she panted tiredly .he hugged her closely lying on her .she kissed his forehead and he smiled in her chest and kissed her .

Both lyed just like that and he moved beside her and embraced her in his arms .

Ab; sorry romba rough ah irundhu irundha ...

A; chii vaaya moodu ellathuku sorry soltu .naandhane kete appro enne ...

Sari na nalaiku training ku pore miss me sariya .

Ab; ippo enkude irundhutu anadhaya vittu porenu soldre .

A; achoo apdi illema adhu en dream nu teriyule ..

Ab; sari di siri kutty .va konja neram tungu .

Both just slept like that without cleaning themselves feeling their skins and bodies 🤪

Next day he dropped her in academy.she missed him already but she have to concentrate on training .

Both involved in their works and both talking in mirror views ....

Siddhu was silent thinking his brother was distance with her ...

Jasmine came to India finishing her studies for holidays....

It was been 2 months ....abhinaya still busy in her training .abhiram will meet her and their cute intimacy and banters .they crossed 2 months....

It was her racing ....

Abhiram ,jasmine came to see her race .what shocked abhinaya was her parents also cheering for her ....

Her eyes turned moist and but she heard his voice ...

Ab; don't be emotional .you can do it ....it is the first step to ur finals .

She took deep breath and she raced her accelerater...soon umpire whistled and they started racing .

Her skills amazed most of them .she was in her boy getup naming ''shivay abhinav '' ....

In these 3 years all forget about him .she was upset and felt bad for his brother .she can do anything to return his happiness to him .

She flipped and landed perfectly . All cheering her .soon she won the match....

Siddhu who didn't expected this was very shocked .he thought she will lost why should he arrange a person to loss her game but he was wrong .she was more skilled and talented ....

Abhinaya parents ran to her and hugged her tightly whispering sorry .

N; sorry Chellam amma unna kasta paduthi valathute ...

A; amma ..adhula onnulle ...na kude thappa nenachite ...ana ille unga place neenga dha correct  .so sorry solladhinge ...

Abhiram and Jasmine came together ,she greeted and both mingled well .....

But who knows ....now acting like a good person and after showing their true colours 🤪🤪 .....

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

Sry for the delay ..

Hope you like this chappy 🤗

I'm going to finish this soon in 2 chapters 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

Comments mukyam bigiluhhh 😌