Protecting my loved ones

Bondita was still asleep but then

Kon ho tum log ...... Ahhhhhh

Suddenly she heard Fatima's scream which made her got up immediately.

She saw that there were some men who were forcefully holding Fatima's hair making her scream in pain. She immediately got up from the bed and went near them.

Bondita - Kon ho tum ? Andar kaise aaye ? Aur chhodo meri Saheli ko.

Other men was about to hold Bondita too but Bondita punched him hard making him scream in pain. By his scream a lady came inside the room making Bondita shock.

Thakuma!

Thakuma came and held Bondita by her hairs. Bondita couldn't defend herself this time. She was taking her downstairs along with Fatima. In between Bondita asked

Bondita - Thakuma aap yaha kya kar Rahi hai ? Aur kaha le jaa rahi hai hume ?

Thakuma didn't payed attention to her question and dragged her out of the house. She pushed her a little.

As soon as Bondita got free from Thakuma's clutches she looked around to see. She saw there were  village people who were constantly staring her with angry eyes, the whole Roy Choudhury men including Anirudh.There was Chandrachur with some of his men and then her eyes went to Aarif.

He seemed to beaten brutally. He had bruises all over her face and one of his eyes was swelled up probably by the beating. Bondita immediately went to him and asked.

Bondita - Aarif tum theek ho ? Tumhe itni choote kaise lagi.

Aarif - Bondita inn logo ne mujhe mara hai.

He pointed towards Thakuma. By this Bondita fumed in anger. She went towards Thakuma and shouted.

Bondita - Apki himmat kaise hui Thakuma mere dost par haath uthaane ki.

Thakuma - Accha tujhe iski badi chinta ho rahi hai. Premi hai kya ye tera ?

Bondita - Bass Thakuma! Mein ab aur bardaah nahi karungi

Thakuma ( shoutingly) - Aur mein bardaah nahi karungi ki tu ek paraaye mard ke sath ek chhath ke neeche thi.

Bondita - Mein akeli nahi thi aur Aarif alag kamre mein tha aur mein aur meri saheli alag kamre mein. Aap log khud hi aaye the na hamare kamre mein. Apne dekha toh hoga hi.

Thakuma - par the toh tum log ek chhath ke neeche hi.

At this Bondita sighed irritatingly.

Thakuma - aur Bondita tumne humse jhuth bola. Tune kaha tha ki Teri saheli aa rahi hai par tune Hume iske baare mein nahi bataya.

Bondita - par Thakuma Maine apko kab bataya ki meri saheli aa rahi hai. Maine toh Bharat vapas lautne ke baad apse baat bhi nahi Kari.

Thakuma got nervous on this. Bondita smirked in mind because she knew that she got this information from the cooks.

She went and freed Aarif from Chandrachr's clutches then she went and freed Fatima. She was going inside the home but suddenly she heard villagers shouting.

Man - apavitra hai ye dono ladkiya. Ek paarye mard ke saath rahi hai puri raat.

Everyone - Sahi kaha maaro inhe.

They began throwing stones on Fatima. Before a stone could reach Fatima , Aarif came and hugged her preventing her from getting hurt.

Bondita was seeing all this and she began to panic. She pleaded the villagers to stop but they didn't. She was not getting anything what to do and how to save her friends.