The Story

Now for those of you who may not know, this is based off the story from the mobile game Choices. Endless Summer is a series that follows a group of college kids on an awarded vacation to the Island La Huerta. Through mysteries, friendship, love and battles, the group must find a way to work together to survive and get off the island.

*STOP READING FUTHER IF YOU HAVENT PLAYED THE GAMES*

Now for everyone else, throughout the books we learn of the MC's true abilities and purpose. Vaanu's ending and The Endless ending are two very interesting choices, but they close off the story. Instead we're going to look at how the story would've continued surrounding Rourke's deal and ending to save everyone and the world. Obviously this is Rourke so he had to be slimy and bend it to his will.

The MC has a new life only now, everyone at the college is in their own worlds. They've forgotten everything that occurred before and all have their own lives now, no connections to the island. However, the MC remembers everything and when meeting and befriending Diego again... the MC realizes they may be able to do something about Rourke's new world after all....

Leave your thoughts and questions below! This is in early production as I'm making sure to craft the entire story start to finish first before I write and release the first chapter. Progress is going good! Tell me what you'd want to see and I'll see if it would make sense in the story I want to create for this possible book 4.

Thanks for reading thus far!