𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

Twelve years before the Doom, Lord Aenar Targaryen's maiden daughter, Daenys the Dreamer, had a powerful prophetic dream along with visions that Valyria would be destroyed. Foreseeing the Doom, she convinced her father to leave Valyria before the cataclysm. House Areris along with House Velaryon where able to escape the doom as well, with all their children and dragons. Except the she dragon Reiny, The Voiceless she was said to of been injured long before the doom began so when Daenys had this dream her rider was forced to leave her behind. Reiny was killed later during the doom and not even a growl or call for her rider was heard, she was unable to make any noise, unable to burn pyres or enemy's. A useless dragon that could do nothing but fly. And after Reiny's death her rider never spoke or dreamed again causing dreamers and dragons to seemingly disappear from the Areris bloodline, eggs placed in cradles that never hatched, or on the very rare occasion a dragon did hatch it did not last long as the dragon born was weak and died quickly.

Lords, princes, and princess who never had a prophecy vision in his or her lifetime. Centuries had passed since the doom, and since the first silver lords reign, dragons and dreamers never came. But then came along the hope for House Areris. In 109 AC three babes where born to Jaehaenor Areris and Elayne Hightower. And as tradition states three dragon eggs where to be placed in the cradle. Of course no one believed they would hatch and if they did they expected them not to live long but they did... they all hatched and grew big and strong, Being able to roam the land of Merkworth and Lakewell as they rarely saw the inside of a dragon pit unless they visited their half families far far inside in the Red keep. But besides dragons they also had a dragon dreamer Saerehra Areris the key to team black...

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

ʙᴀᴇꜱᴇʟᴀʀ ᴀʀᴇʀɪꜱ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜɪꜱ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇɪʀ ᴏꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀʟꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴀᴇʀᴇʜʀᴀ, ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴛᴡɪɴ ᴏꜰ ʟᴀᴅʏ ꜱᴀᴇʀᴇʜʀᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇɴᴛ ʜᴇɪʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴜɴᴅʀᴀʀᴛʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ.

ꜱᴀᴇʀᴇʜʀᴀ ᴀʀᴇʀɪꜱ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇʀᴋᴡᴏʀᴛʜ, ʜᴇɪʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇ, ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴛᴡɪɴ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏʀᴅ ʙᴀᴇꜱᴇʟᴀʀ, ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇɴᴛ ʜᴇɪʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴀʀᴜɴᴛᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛ

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

ꜱᴀᴇʀᴇʜʀᴀ ᴀʀᴇʀɪꜱ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇʀᴋᴡᴏʀᴛʜ, ʜᴇɪʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇ, ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴛᴡɪɴ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏʀᴅ ʙᴀᴇꜱᴇʟᴀʀ, ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇɴᴛ ʜᴇɪʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴀʀᴜɴᴛᴀ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛ.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.