"Oh, you have to be kidding me," Athalia muttered under her breath, shaking her head slightly. Did her father lie to her? Did he not believe that she was capable of handling this on her own? He just had to send Thor in and save the day. Loki and Athalia looked up at the sky, Loki looking more frightened than Athalia, whose expression read annoyed. Angry. Pissed off.

"What's the matter? Are you Scared of a little lighting?" The captain asked the god.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows." Athalia and Loki both replied to the mortal soldier's question, referring to their dear older brother. The thunder sounded as if it was getting closer until suddenly, the thud was head on top of the jet.

Athalia greeted her teeth, "Here we go," She mumbled. The thud, made the others jump, looking up to the roof of the plane, worried looks on their faces. Both mortal men, reached to grab their helmets, putting them back on. Stark opened the door of the jet, the hash wind blowing inside.

"I wouldn't have done that if I were you," Athalia said to the armored man.

"What are you doing?" Rogers' voice overlapped the princess'.

Thor landed on the door of the jet. He looked angry, almost as angry as Athalia was. Loki looked at their brother in fear. Stark when to blast Thor but the god acted quicker. His hammer, Mjolnir, in his hand, he swung at the mortal throwing him back to the front of the jet by Natasha. Thor grabbed Loki by the collar of his clothes, ripping him out of the seat.

"Don't do it," Athalia spoke to her brother, "I was handling it," Thor moved his hand to Loki's neck. Swinging Mjolnir in his hand.

"Obviously, you were not." And with that, Thor jumped out of the plane, taking Loki with him. Flying away into the night.

Athalia bit the inside of her cheek, stopping herself from screaming bloody murder at her two brothers. She was angry at not only the thought of her father not believing in her, but her brother as well. A lilac mist whirled through Athalia's fingers, slowly wrapping around Athalia's body. She jumped out of the jet after the two Asgardains, following close behind them.

She heard Loki groan as Thor throw him on the top of a mountain they had landed on. Watching him roll a few times in the dust. Athalia landed gracefully behind Thor, placing her feet on the stone. The groans coming from Loki quickly changed into a laugh.

"Where is the Tesseract?" Thor asked the god of mischief.

"I missed you, too" Loki replied, ignoring the topic at hand as he lay still on the ground.

"Do I look to be in a gaming mood?" Thor questioned.

"You should thank me," Loki said, slowly rising from the ground. "With the Biforst gone, how much dark energy did the Allfather have to muster to conjure you both here to your precious Earth?"

Thor dropped Mjolnir and growled. Launching forward as if to attack the youngest child. He pulled Loki off the ground completely, holding onto his clothes with a tight grip so Loki couldn't run away.

"We thought you dead."

"Did you mourn?"

"We all did," Athalia piped in, "Our father..."

"His father," Loki said, coldly. Pointing at the blonde in front of him. Thor let go of Loki, pushing him back slightly. "He did tell you of our true parentage, did he not?" Loki said, just above a whisper as he walked past both siblings.

"We were raised together. We played together, we fought together." Thor listed, moving after Loki, "Do you remember none of that?"

"I remember a shadow." Loki spat, stopping in his tracks. He turned to the blonde, glancing at his twin, "The two of us, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss. I, who was, and should be, king!"

"So you take the world I love as a recompense for your imagined slights?" Thor asked, "No. The Earth is under our protection, Loki."

Loki laughed a sicking laugh, "And you're doing a marvelous job with that. The humans slaughter each other in droves while you idly fret. I mean to rule them as why should I not?"

"You think yourself above them?" Athalia interrogated, making her way closer to the two.

"Well, yes."

"Then you miss the truth of ruling, Loki." Athalia said, "A throne would suit you ill." Loki shook his head, not caring for the word they spoke. He shoved past them, shoulders barging into both of them.

"I've seen worlds you've never known about!" Loki spoke into the night, as he made his way back to where they landed only moment's ago. "I have grown, Odinson, in my exile."

"What exile?" Athalia quarreled, "What banishment? You let go!" She yelled, a single tear forming in her eye. She missed her brother. She wanted life to go back to the way it was when they were children. When they were happy together and there were no arguments between them. Loki was not exiled, or banished from Asgard. She begged him not to but he let go of the staff. It was his fault and she had to pay for it.

"I have seen the true power of the Tesseract," Loki continued to ignore the pains of his sister. "And when I wield it-"

"Who showed you this power?" Thor asked,

"Who controls the would-be-king?" Athalia added, folding her arms across her chest.

"I am a king!" Loki yelled at his siblings.

"Not here, you're not!" Athalia yelled back, just as loud, with just as much anger in her voice. She marched towards him. "You give up the Tesseract! You give up this poisonous dream! You come home..." Athalia said, now face to face with the one of mischief. She looked into his eyes, still the piercing shade of blue they were before.

"I don't have it," Loki said, speaking of the Tesseract. Thor called Mjolnir to his hand, ready to swing at Loki from his spot behind their sister. "You need the Cube to bring me home. But I've sent it off, I know not where."

Thor pushed Athalia to the side, holding Mjolnir in front of Loki's face. "You listen well, brother-" At the speed of light, Stark shot through grabbing hold of Thor before, flying away. Athalia felt shocked at the sudden attack. She watched as they fell down the mountain, crumbling to the dirty ground blow.

"I'm listening," Loki replied, making Athalia roll her eyes. Making the handcuffs appear once again, locking the god's hands behind his back. Athalia smirked.

"You're coming with me."