★a cat?★

(I FINALLY HAVE A IDEAA also sorry for not updating this but I will try to do the best I can!)

Trees pov

I was trying to prevent death as usual until I felt something on the side of my leg I looked down to see...A cat!?
There's barley any cats around here *picks up cat* "woah hey there bud"..... "Meow"
Dang this cat was cute it was a black cat that was fluffy I gotta go show blackhole. *few minutes later*

where is he? Oh there he is! "Hey black hole!!" "Hm? Oh, hi tree" "look what I found!" I was clearly excited "oh cool"
"Can we name it?" I wanna name this cat so badly "if you want sure"
Hmm idk what to name it... Oh I could name it moonlight or something "what about moonlight?" "That's a good name" "sweettt!" I wonder how this cat got here?? Maybe it's from one of the numbers... eh probably not. "soo tree what do you wanna do now?" "Hmmm don't know" it was getting dark outside and the sunset looked pretty "hey black hole look at the sunset" "woahh that's cool but tree we should probably get inside its getting dark" "true" me and black hole stood up and started walking back home.

**SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET HOME**

Blackholes pov

It's pretty interesting on how tree found a random cat.. "Hey bh should we like go somewhere in the morning to get food for it?" *blackhole zones out looking at tree* fuck why is he so cute he's getting all excited about some little cat. "Blackhole hellloooo??" *tree waves his hand in blackholes face" "huh? Oh sorry my bad anyways what were you saying?"
"I was telling you maybe we can go to the pet store tomorrow and get stuff for moonlight!" Tree sounds a bit annoyed he's usually calm I probably made him mad "oh yeah sure" "hmm I wonder what tomorrow's challenge is gonna be" "same" *tree yawns* "what time is it?" I checked my phone "it's 10:04" "I'm sleepy" (I swear this is gonna turn into the first one shot😭) "then go to sleep" "idk if I want to I wanna stay up and.. Uh talk with you" I see a slight blush on trees cheeks "ok what do you wanna talk about?" "I wanna tell you something.." I started to get curious...

"I..love you.".... I was in shock but I started to smile at him " I love you to.. " tree looks so embarrassed right now it's cute. Then tree all of a sudden hugs me and ofc I hug back "so are we like boyfriends now?" "Yeah I guess we are should we tell death pact?" (Btw they live with there team/all teams in this au live with each other cuz why not) "eh no not yet but they'll catch on eventually"

No ones pov

They started to here footsteps that sounded like they were coming to the living room where tree and bh are "ughh who's in here..?" A tired fanny comes in to see tree and bh on the couch hugging "I hate seeing people hug!" "You hate everything" blackhole says "go to sleep!" Fanny walks back in her room (ps fanny is canonlly a girl check the wiki!) "I guess we should go to sleep then" blackhole says *tree doesn't respond* "did you fall asleep?" Tree indeed did fall asleep "I'll carry you to your room then." Bh picks up tree and carries him to his room and lays him down on his bed "goodnight tree.." Blackhole kisses trees forehead and leaves the room.

(Hiii so there will be a part two to this! And again sorry for not posting. Something I realized is that I started this chapter in like December and now it's March lol)

642 WORDS!