liked by MAISIEPETERS and 11,765,879 others

and 11,765,879 others

HEWSONALY   a new album will come out in a few months and because of that i want to say thank you to all of you for being such a big support for me and my career. i will never forget "my eyes" tour, these concerts will always has a place in my heart thank you ! "we bleed" out on 13th november <3

COMMENTS

OLIVIARODRIGO   congratulations babe im so proud of you !
  HEWSONALY   ily

NAILEADEVORA   new music to cry on
   CONANGRAY   ‼️

USEUR   i need to save some money.

USEUR   am i the only one to see that it doesn't seems like a happy album ?
  USEUR   im crying bc timmy wasn't seen at the last concerts of the tour.. we all know he love being there..
  USEUR   don't talk to me about that, they are happy and in love (im delulu)

TAYLORSWIFT   im so happy for our song together
  HEWSONALY  i love you so much thank you !!!

USEUR   mother is giving us some new music

USEUR   where is timothée?????

alyana had been staring at her ceiling for a few hours now, she had just announced her new album and she made the mistake of reading the comments

alyana had been staring at her ceiling for a few hours now, she had just announced her new album and she made the mistake of reading the comments. too many people were talking about timothée, his lack of interaction with her. she knows they've been suspicious for a few months now but it hurts to see that everyone will soon find out.

her hand suddenly searches for her phone, her fingers mechanically typing his name in her recent calls. an automatism she had acquired years ago and before her brain could even think twice about it, she called him.

she waited a few seconds before hanging up, praying he wouldn't see that she had tried to call him.

but soon her phone rang with his name on it. she stared at his call for a few seconds, not sure if it was a good idea but she silenced her thoughts and answered.

a silence settles between them, they know each other without speaking.

"i miss you," she whispers as if it were the biggest secret of her life.

"i know." because i feel the same way, he almost said.

the thud of the silence wasn't peaceful now, slowly she felt her heart seem to break again.

"do you hate me?" she asks with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I never could," he replied and she felt his voice crack.

without more words, she hung up knowing that if she stayed, it would be harder to accept their breakup.

alyana hewson

insta  : hewsonalyspam : herethesunshines

insta : hewsonaly
spam : herethesunshines