Prologue

Emma's POV

"Harry," I whispered "why do you have to leave again?"
"Are you not happy for me Emma?" Hurt flashed through his eyes
"Of corse I am," I said " but I don't want to loose you again,"
"Just know Emma, that I will always love you, no matter what!"
"Harry," I flung my self into his arms and smashed my lips against his. Fireworks went of inside me and I knew I was going to miss kissing him. I also knew that this kiss would lead to trouble. Lets just face the facts. That kiss lead to more kissing which lead to Harry's room which, well you can figure out the rest.

2 weeks later
"Harry, you have no idea how much I'm going to miss you"
"Well I know how much I'm going to miss you, so if I half that then I'm sure I will understand,"
"How can you be so sweet and amazing and not crying at a time like this, plus it think you mean times by like a million," I giggled while crying
"Em, baby, don't cry,"
"It's fine, I love you,"
"I love you too."

"Harry?"
"Yes Emma,"
"Saying Goodbye is hard,"
"Well then try saying Hello!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN
There will be frequent updates if the chapters meet the goals and I will update often but they might not be long.
I really want to continue writing this story and if I get two comments saying I should continue then I will update my next chapter as soon as that happens. I will also do dedications and QOTDs. My authors notes will not be very long but I would appreciate it if you read them any way. The dedication for this chapter is two my cousin Megs she inspired me two write. Go check out her book the trials. The goal for this Chapter is 2 comments and 1 vote.

Thank you G