Ox beamed. "Absolutely." His first moments when he fell into Perfection had been anything but pleasant, so ever since then, he's made it his mission to make sure no doll suffers the same scrutiny and criticism that he did.

As the dolls waited in anticipation, the pipe slowly began to clank and rumble. All eyes turned in intrigue, bracing themselves.

"Here they come!" Moxy shouted, bouncing on her toes.

The trapdoors barely rattled as it swung open and, to the surprise of the dolls, out popped a tart-red pagoda umbrella. A delicate hand slid to the edge of the pipe, holding it for support as the figure pulled themselves out. The hand, however, wasn't made of fabric as the dolls were used to, but it was rather made of porcelain; a sleek, shiny porcelain hand, with long, pointed fingers. The doll lifted the umbrella behind her, surveying the crowd and platform below with careful precision. Everyone's eyes widened in disbelief, gazing upon a tall porcelain doll.

Nolan couldn't help but stare as well, taking in every detail of the doll's appearance. The delicate features of her face were like nothing he'd ever seen before – high cheekbones, a small, upturned nose, and lips that curved into a soft smile. Her curved figure was accentuated by the intricate suit she wore, seemingly custom tailored with triangular earrings to match. Short black porcelain hair framed her face, which was covered with rosy and peachy-coloured makeup. But perhaps the most striking aspect of all was her eyes – a misty grey that burned orange around the pupil.

 But perhaps the most striking aspect of all was her eyes – a misty grey that burned orange around the pupil

"Who...who is she?" Nolan murmured.

"Never seen anything like her..." Mandy responded, her eyes wide with interest.

"She's beautiful..." one doll piped up.

"I know right?" another replied.

"Hello, friend!" Ox finally spoke up, stepping forward, "Welcome to the Institute of Imperfection, where we celebrate our uniqueness. I'm Ox, the mayor of this here institute. What's your name?"

She looked down at the doll, her face obscured by the umbrella.

"Well, hello there. I am Victoria." Her voice was sweet and tranquil, but her gaze nevertheless held a profound intensity.

She then began to momentarily gaze on each doll she saw – upon the colourful uglydolls scattered about, and upon the prettydolls, both displaying expressions that were a mixture of awe and curiosity.

"Quite the motley crew we have here," Victoria remarked softly, her voice carrying a hint of amusement.

"Yep," Ox replied. "We all live together in harmony, despite our differences."

"Harmony, you say?" Her grey eyes sparked with intrigue, the orange burning brighter around her pupils. "That is... fascinating. What a lovely place this is."

Ox offered a polite, yet chary smile in response.

"It sure is! We'd be delighted if you decide to join us. Would ya like to come with us and talk about it further?" He offered, gesturing to him and Moxy.