Qin Ziran answered on the other end of the phone, and was not in a hurry to hang up the phone. Instead, he asked, "I heard that Ah Mi's caravan supermarket sells medicine? Did those medicines come from the garrison?"

  This is the only explanation, Otherwise, for a weak girl like Hua Mi, where did she get so many medical supplies?

  Dai Fang answered very positively,

  "It must be like this, Mr. Qin. In fact, I have also observed in the past few days that those garrisons are very protective of her. She has an unusual relationship with the garrison." Dai Fang also knew.

  She told Qin Ziran everything about the intimate interaction between Gong Yi and Hua Mi that she saw outside the emergency room that day, and then hurriedly persuaded: "Mr. Qin, Xinxin has actually told me many times , she has an unusual relationship with several men."

  "Okay, just do what you should do, and tell me immediately when you find that Ah Mi is back."

  Qin Ziran interrupted Dai Fang, he didn't need Dai Fang to repeat how flamboyant Hua Mi is, and now, he doesn't necessarily care much about Hua Mi's scandals.

  He only needs to understand one thing.

  The garrisons at the relief center were assigned to Hua Mi.

  It was raining outside the window, and the sun seemed to have not come out for a long, long time.

  Hua Mi looked at Ah Fu who was still unconscious on the ground on the first floor of the supermarket, thinking about how to send Ah Fu back to the relief center.

  There was the sound of talking outside, and after a while, Huo Jing walked into the supermarket with two migrant workers, wearing a yellow hard hat on his head.

  Huo Jing worked for Huami. In addition to receiving a box of mineral water as wages every day, Huami also put a shelf of mineral water in Supermarket.nThis was provided to Huo Jing for free.

  A tacit understanding between Hua Mi and Huo Jing has been formed.

  So now as long as there are migrant workers on the construction site who are thirsty, they can walk into the supermarket to get water to drink.

  As soon as Huo Jing and the others pushed open the door of the supermarket, they were shocked by Ah Fu lying on the ground covered in blood.

  He also saw Hua Mi wearing a wet raincoat and punk goggles with colorful lights on her face, as if she came back from a disco dance, fashionable and artistic.

  She was holding a bottle of ethanol, bending down to pour it for the wound on Ah Fu's face.

  Hearing three gasping voices, Hua Mi raised her head, and the colorful light dazzled the eyes of Huo Jing and the three of them,

  "You guys came at a good time, since the road is clear, please help me take Ah Fu to the relief center along the way."

  She could take Ah Funback to the relief center's , under the RV.

  But what should she say?

There are people watching everywhere now.

  Just like, hey, what a coincidence, Ah Fu and I slept under the RV? ? ?

Then Ah Fu was dragged bloody out from under the caravan by her. When Hua Mi thought of that scene, she couldn't help shivering.

  Huo Jing and the other three on the opposite side of her rubbed their eyes, only to feel that in the dark environment, colorful lights danced everywhere, seriously affecting their vision.

  They kept saying yes.

  The two migrant workers immediately stepped forward, lifted Ah Fu, and quickly ran out of the supermarket with half-closed eyes.

  If they don't go out, their eyes will be blinded by Miss Hua's colorful lights.

  Huo Jing also closed his eyes, and hastily fetched water from memory. He was busy repairing the bunker, but was stopped by Hua Mi.

  With colorful dazzling eyes, she said to Huo Jing, " I have something to do,  you can find a few people to help me do something first, and repair the surroundings of the RV in the relief center for me, well, let's build a fence."

After thinking about it, she  come and go every day, and every time she have to pretend to climb into the RV to sleep, and climb out from under the RV the next day. Once or twice, the surrounding garrison will say that their detection ability is not good, so they didn't notice it.

  But after a long time, it's hard to say.

  There will always be suspicions.

  So Hua Mi simply built a wall around her caravan to enclose the two square meters of black land.