Ke Minghong hurried out of the emergency area, and said to the little nurse standing at the door, "You, yes, hurry up and adjust the air conditioner in the entire emergency area to dehumidification, listen to me, I'll go out for a while."

He opened the umbrella, He hurriedly took two steps outside, then turned his head and said to the little nurse,

  "Tell everyone, that Commander Qin, Fang Xin, and that Dai Fang, if they say anything, treat it as a fart, don't bother anyone, and they will fight with them or call me."

  After speaking, Ke Minghong wanted to leave again, and then he seemed to remember something, and turned around to tell the little nurse, "Put on the respirator, and organize the injured to do cardiopulmonary exercise."

  Finally, Ke Minghong completed his explanation. The little nurse kept nodding, and he quickly left the emergency room to run to Hua Mi's RV.

  After finding Hua Mi, Ke Minghong didn't say a word, but showed that kind and amiable smile to Huami.

  Hua Mi shook the raincoat in her hand and ignored him.

  "Miss Hua, Xiao Hua, I was wrong before."

  Ke Minghong stretched out his hand to help Hua Mi fold the raincoat, and his face with the respirator showed a pair of eyes, which looked extraordinarily flattering,

  "I shouldn't have listened to Qin Ziran's one-sided words and scolded Miss Hua, I have underestimated your ability."

  "No, you are such a big person, it's better not to use honorifics to me, what about that tone, it makes people's hairs stand on end, and I don't know what you want to do."

  Hua Mi turned around with a stack of raincoats and put them on the shelf outside the RV.

  Ke Minghong hurried to help, and said with a shy smile: "I was wrong, Miss Hua, you have a big personality, so don't get angry with Uncle, let's just say, since you can provide supplies to the garrison supplies department, then this thing, How much can you get?"

  He pointed to the respirator on his face, which is urgently needed now.

  He don't know if it was his illusion, as soon as he took off the respirator on his face, he felt it was difficult to breathe, but once he put it on, he felt breathing smoothly.

  Moreover, the filtered air is very fresh, and it feels like being in an oxygen bar.

  Don't ask him why he feels so clear, because his upper and lower airways are sensitive!

 That's why he grew up as a doctor.

  Hua Mi sneered, "Respirator? Oh~ I still have hundreds of thousands of them, what's the matter? Didn't you say that I took the supplies of the garrison for personal gain? You want to buy the respirator in my hand? Aren't you helping me to seek personal gain?"

  "Hey, Uncle is talking nonsense, I apologize, hahaha, Xiaohua, this is all the savings of Uncle's life, a total of more than one million, see how many respirators you can buy!" Ke Minghong, he  took out a bank card and stuffed it into Hua Mi's hand.

  Hua Mi's bright face froze, her cold heart felt as if a big hole had been punched out by this old man, gurgling bitter water.

  She looked down at the bank card in her hand, frowned and asked: "What are you buying so many respirators for?"  

 "Uncle suspects that there is something wrong with the air. It's hard to say without testing. It's really hard to get stuck here for hundreds of thousands miles away. It's just about money, and I don't know why he can't give it out."  

 Anyway, Ke Minghong couldn't understand Qin Ziran, it was only hundreds of thousands worth of bill, needed in the emergency department .Tens of thousands of seriously injured patients only borrowed hundreds of thousands of medical supplies from the garrison material department.   Is this a lot?  

 But Qin Ziran said that he needed to verify, and kept verifying, endlessly verifying. He don't know when it will be verified.   

Ke Minghong felt that it would not be possible, really, to kill tens of thousands of people for the sake of hundreds of thousands, he felt heartbroken.   

So the management did not sign to pay the bill, and Ke Minghong  will bought it with his own money.   

You can't just watch those seriously injured patients die in front of you.  

Hua Mi's throat was congested, and she handed back the bank card in her hand to Ke Minghong,   
"Who wants your money? Take it back!!!"  

 "If you want my respirator, yes, take it from but you need to exchange all the other medical supplies."