Hua Mi stood at the door of the RV, folded the tarpaulin in her hand, and said "Would they like to buy it or not, what can they buy with 200 yuan now?"

 Once apocalypse arrived, they will feel that 200 yuan is really nothing.

  The drizzle in the sky is still falling. It has been raining for several days and nights. Everyone walking on the road is wet.

  Moisture is everywhere, and it has been drilled into the room. The floor seems to be always wet. Walking on it, it will be dirty after a while.

  The earthquake continued to spread, but in the past few days, no one heard of an earthquake anywhere in Xiangcheng.

  On the contrary, outside Xiangcheng, there are villages hit by the earthquake everywhere.

  Many people are saying that the earthquake seems to be contagious, and the next-door city has also started connecting disco dances. One city infects another city. Everyone holds hands, and the dance is very exciting.

  Outside Xiangcheng, Gong Yi, whose hands were covered in blood, moved away a big rock, picked up a powerful flashlight and took a photo into the ruins, then turned around and shouted, "Turn on the life detector." He turned around, and the people behind immediately took Step forward with the life detector.

  Gong Yi found a place and just sat in the rain to rest.

  A lifeguard wore a cape made of tarpaulin and approached mysteriously,

  "Boss, I found something miraculous."

  Gong Yi looked up, and the other party stretched out the same bloody hand and grabbed Gong Yi's hand, then touched his back.

  "What are you doing?"

  Gong Yi quickly withdrew his hand, looking at the lifeguard in front of him without knowing why.

  The young man said with a mysterious smile:

  "Boss, would you like to touch your back again?"

  As soon as he reminded him, Gong Yi touched his back with his backhand, and he looked at the young man in front of him in surprise  and asked: "What did you do?"

  The continuous rain kept falling, and the atmosphere was not harmonious, making everyone wet.

  Even if you stay at home, it is still wet.

  Not to mention that lifeguards like them have been turning over rocks in the ruins.

  Needless to say, even the underwear is wet.

  However, their backs are dry and dry.

  The young man in a tarpaulin cape touched his butt and said in surprise, "Boss, the back of my underwear is dry, but the front is wet."

  Gong Yi's expression was a little weird, and he secretly felt his pair of underwear. His underwear was also dry at the back and wet at the front.

  why?

  The two looked at each other's cloaks in unison.

  The quality of the tarpaulin is also very good.

  In the rain, Gong Yi winked at the young lifeguard on the opposite side. The young man understood immediately, and hurried to the back of others, asking, " Are the back of your underwear dry and the front wet?"

  To make sure if it was  the tarpaulin, he asked every lifeguard on the wreckage.

  After receiving everyone's vigilant gazes and cautiously answering, he returned to Gong Yi,
  "Boss, I've made sure, the brother who wore the tarpaulin sent by Sister Hua, his back is dry, even his underwear is dry." It is dry, but the front is wet."

  "Because there is no tarpaulin in front!"

  Gong Yi made the final decision, but is it really just because the tarpaulin is of good quality? Suspiciously, he tugged at the tarpaulin on his body, just in time to see a garrison delivering supplies on the opposite side, holding a large stack of tarpaulin raincoats, walking through the rain.

  Gong Yi, who was resting on the ground, hurriedly stood up and called out to the other lifeguards who were digging people in the ruins,

  "Everyone, go change into raincoats. We don't know when the rain will stop. Dry yourself off."

  "Yes, hurry up and get a new raincoat. Sister Hua made it for us. If you don't get a new raincoat, I'm afraid you'll get genital warts!"

The young man following Gong Yi howled loudly, and was the first to rush to the garrison to get a new raincoat.

  The lifeguards on the ruins, in order to avoid genital warts, went to get new raincoats one after another. .