"Isn't the medical center under the control of the captain? Why don't you let me in? We don't have medical supplies!"

  "How can that woman bring the child in? Why can't I? How can you, Gong Yi, have this favoritism?"

  He screamed anxiously, Hua Mi frowned, and looked back at Ke Minghong.

  Pursing her lips, Hua Mi entered the open space where the supplies were stored, sent the two children to have a walk, and began to collect the supplies by herself.

  Before entering the emergency area, she got a batch of tarpaulins for the garrison, and asked the garrison to cover all the supplies hoarded in the open space.

  These garrisons did this job very well. They used sewing machines to stitch the garrison tarpaulin together, and then supported them with steel pipes to make several very large sheds.

  There is one shed for gasoline barrels and diesel barrels, one shed for rice, one shed for vegetables, one shed for medical supplies, and one shed for rescue equipment.

  There is also a small shed in which Huami's express delivery is placed.

  Because the rescue equipment she bought for the rescue team was all bought online, the post boss sent all the rescue equipment to the courier station outside the city.

  These rescue equipment are needed by the rescue team every day, so Gong Yi ordered the garrison to send special personnel to go out of the city to get them every day.

  Anyway, they went out of the city to pick up the courier. The garrison saw Huami's courier, checked Huami's mobile phone number, and helped Huami bring back the supplies to the empty space.

  Hua Mi went into the shed and took a look, and received supplies here, which can completely avoid everyone's eyes.

  At present, there are the most vegetables in several large sheds, and the vegetable sheds are almost full.

  If the trailer outside Shanghai Qing was unloaded, it would definitely have to be stacked in the rain.

  Hua Mi hastily collected more than 30 tons of vegetables, and at first glance, she didn't even collect half of the stock in the vegetable shed.

  There are only more than 30 tons of vegetables missing, and nothing can be seen.

  For the remaining hundreds of tons of vegetables, in order not to arouse suspicion, she can only collect a little bit every day like ants moving house.

  But these vegetables placed outside the level 7 storage will soon go bad.

  A lot of vegetables piled up next to the tarpaulin are a little wilted due to dryness and lack of water.

  Hua Mi walked out of the vegetable shed, took out her mobile phone, and sent a message to Gong Yi,

  [Hua Mi: How do you arrange the meals for your rescue team? Can I eat vegetables at every meal during this time? Because I bought too many vegetables, it will not be fresh if I don't eat it. ]

  [Gong Yi:]

  He didn't have time to reply to Hua Mi's message, so he just replied a few points, so that Hua Mi could understand the meaning.

  Hua Mi automatically understood that in the future, the garrison and lifeguards would eat vegetables for three meals a day.

  She happily walked out of the shed where the supplies were stored, and took a look outside.

  Ke Minghong outside had no energy to argue, so he found a stool and sat down, annoyed silently.

  The rest of the garrisons ignored him when they saw him, and helped the trailer driver unload vegetables.

  Hua Mi glanced at Ke Minghong, and Ke Minghong glared at Hua Mi, as if looking at a troublemaker.

  "Hey!"

  Hua Mi sneered, found the garrison tent, and looked at the records of receiving medical supplies in the past few days.

  She asked the garrison in charge of recording, "The batch of medical supplies I bought back last time were mostly borrowed by the emergency department. Did the emergency department give you any money?"

  "No, the emergency department said It's a matter of human life, and they didn't give money, and they didn't say when to pay."

  The garrison reported due diligence, paused, and then talked about Ke Minghong's quarrel today,

 "Usually they need to borrow our medical supplies in the emergency department. We didn't say anything, and we didn't have any opinions, but they actually drove our people out of the emergency room, and didn't give much medical supplies." This is the main reason why the garrisons have a bad attitude towards Ke Minghong today . .

  Why borrow medical supplies from the rescue team and not give the rescue team any special care?

  Regarding this matter, although Gong Yi did not say anything, no one was convinced whether it was the rescue team or the garrison.