As soon as Gong Yi's words fell, several nearby garrisons on patrol came.

  He looked at the raincoats they were wearing, compared with his own tarpaulin that looked like a cape.

  The resolute man covered in muddy water didn't say a word, he covered Hua Mi's head with his big hand, pressed the center of Hua Mi's eyebrows with his thumb, and led the lifeguard behind him to leave quickly.

  The interaction between the two is seen by everyone.

  The garrison and lifeguards exchanged a mysterious look with each other.

  Look, Sister Hua and Boss ...hehehe.

  Of course, those who saw this action also included Dai Fang who was drenched in the rain in the distance.

  There was deep disdain in her eyes, and she was even more contemptuous of Hua Mi's behavior.

  Gong Yi's action towards Hua Mi prove it.

  It can only prove that Hua Mi is indeed as Fang Xin said, flirting with men everywhere behind Mr. Qin's back.

  Seeing that Gong Yi's people had finally left, Dai Fang immediately stepped forward, hiding from Huami, preparing to go to the emergency room and complain to Qin Ziran.

  As a result, a garrison stood in front of her and said with a blank expression,
  "Our boss said, all the management staffs should go to pack the luggage thrown by you, comfort the injured, build a safe house, and transfer the wounded properly. And avoid them from suffering."

  "Why."

  Before Dai Fang could finish speaking, a gun was suddenly thrust into her forehead.

  Her legs trembled in fright, and she said,
 "I, I'll go right away, I'll go right away."

  Hua Mi heard the news, touched the center of her brow and turned her head, looked at the submissive Dai Fang, and said "tsk".

  This Dai Fang really has no backbone.

  She shook her head, and before she could analyze the meaning of Gong Yi's action, she suddenly remembered something.

  It's raining endlessly, and the lifeguards don't have raincoats yet.

  Hua Mi hurriedly caught up, took out the tarpaulin from the big satchel, and stuffed it into the hands of the lifeguards, "Put it all on your body, tie it tight around the neck, er, er, grab the two corners and tie a knot. "

  She took out a piece of tarpaulin, another piece, and another piece.

 When Cao Feng and others who followed Huami came out with large and small bags, Huami had already attached them to everyone who returned to the emergency center. Lifeguards, all issued a tarp.

  No one had the time to count how many tarpaulins Huami carried in her satchel.

  The rescue team, who was in a hurry to save people, didn't have the thought to count this down.

  Just when Hua Mi had finished distributing the tarpaulins, the garrison arrived with a bus.

  This is for Tang You and Cao Feng, as well as all the rescuers who will appear later.

  Hua Mi thought for a while, and asked them to park the bus on the square of the relief center, which is next to the caravan she was selling mineral water.

  The 10-year-old Xiaofu looked back at the emergency department in disgust, and asked innocently, "Why don't we stay as far away from those bad guys as possible?"

  The bad guys she was talking about were Qin Ziran and Dai Fang, the administrators of the emergency department.

  Hua Mi held her umbrella and said with a smile: "Although they hate us, they don't have the final say on the relief center now, but Boss Gong manages the order, and it's very convenient here. Only by being here can you feel safe."

  If Hua Mi is just alone, she prefers to live away from the crowd in the last days.

  Because in the late end of the world, human beings will have mutated reactions.

  Those who mutate successfully become supernatural beings, and those who fail to mutate become zombies.

  So living among the crowd is not a very good thing.

  But it is not a very wise choice to leave the relief center at this time and go to other places to accommodate the wounded of the rescue team.

  Because at this time, all the materials purchased by the management of Xiangcheng were concentrated in the temporary rescue center.

  If you move away from the relief center and act alone, you may not even have three meals a day and two snacks.

  It is the key point to be able to enjoy free three meals a day and two snacks.

  What's more, Hua Mi is not fighting alone in this life, the garrison and lifeguards treat her very well, and she can't help but take care of these people.

  In other words, after finishing the free three meals a day and two snacks, the relief center will be in a state of lack of clothing and food, so let's talk about it later.