And Dai Fang was full of expectations, and with a pig's face, she found the garrison standing guard outside the emergency area.

  She asked the garrison in front of her to call the team to forcibly throw the disobedient injured patient out of the emergency room.

  In the drizzle, the garrison wearing a raincoat looked at Dai Fang with a strange expression on his face, "Who do you say is causing trouble and beating people inside?"

  "A woman named Hua Mi."

  Said Dai Fang, pointing at herself swollen face, "This is the evidence of her beating, have you seen it? Go and arrest her, don't let her hinder our work."

 " Oh, it's Sister Hua."

  The garrison was still wearing Hua Mi ,the raincoat she gave, he looked at the other two guards who came over, and waved,

 "It's okay, it was Sister Hua who beat someone."

  The other two guards were also wearing the raincoats given by Hua Mi.

  Hearing that the beating was Hua Mi, she walked away without saying a word, and went to patrol elsewhere.

  The little nurse standing at the entrance of the emergency room was holding an umbrella in her hand, which was also given by Huami.

  She looked at Dai Fang full of sympathy like she was looking at a fool.

  If she remember correctly, this is the second time Dai Fang was beaten by Hua Mi.

  Dai Fang stomped her feet in the rain with anger on her face, "Why are you irresponsible? You are responsible for maintaining order here, right? Xiangcheng is supporting you, but is it for you to neglect your duties? The word military order is like a mountain, you Don't you understand?"

  The garrison on the opposite side smiled,
  "Yes, the military order is like a mountain, what you say is a fart military order, anyone who comes here at random can mobilize us to use force, then we don't have to maintain order, we don't have any order."

  The word "military order like a mountain" is an order issued by the higher-level garrison to the lower-level garrison, and they will obey it.

  What kind of superior is Dai Fang?

  The only superior in the  garrison here is Gong Yi.

  Although Gong Yi was transferred to the rescue team, his title is still there, and the establishment is still in the garrison.

  Boss Gong said to listened to Sister Hua, so the garrison in the relief center listened to Sister Hua.

  If you want them the garrison and cooperate with the operation, fine, come to a senior garrison general of a higher rank than the boss.

  Dai Fang wanted to say something, but the back collar was picked up by Gong Yi behind her, and he threw her aside like a rag.

  "Don't get in the way! What time is it, you're still shouting here, get out of the way!"

  Gong Yi, who came to deliver the wounded, rushed into the emergency room carrying a stretcher before he finished cursing.

  Behind him was a group of lifeguards, and every two lifeguards carried a stretcher.

  This is another group of survivors who have just been dug out of the rubble.

  Every day, they have to send a large number of survivors into the emergency department.

  As long as there is one more person blocking the way, it will delay them from saving one more person.

  Dai Fang, who was thrown into the mud, couldn't help screaming, she was so mad that she was thrown into the mud by the rescue team without revenge for being slapped in the face by Huami.

  Unlucky, really unlucky!

  She stood up and was about to rush behind Gong Yi.

  What kind of man is this? How dare she throw her away, it looks like a rescue team, she wants to sue this man to death.

  Hua Mi can't win, and she can't beat a lifeguard?

 However, Dai Fang just stood up covered in mud and water, trying to hold a lifeguard carrying a stretcher to argue.

  She was stopped by a little nurse holding an umbrella, "Human life is at stake, and you want to repeat the old trick?"