Hua Mi frowned, stood up, and was about to go out to have a look, when the curtain of the cubicle was lifted, and it was people from the management class who came.

  She was taken aback, looking at Dai Fang who was wearing  management uniform outside, why is this woman still alive?

Dai Fang was also taken aback for a moment, she looked at Hua Mi, suddenly gave a vicious smile, and said to the people behind her, "The situation in this room is a bit complicated, please clean it up slowly."

  Then, she pointed looking at Hua Mi,

  "Hua Mi, come out and talk."

  Hua Mi's eyes were a little cold, and she walked out of the cubicle.

  Behind her, Cao Feng called her,
  "Sister Hua."

  The people in a cubicle all looked worriedly at Hua Mi's slender back.

  Even people who don't understand the cause and effect, looking at Dai Fang's eyes at Hua Mi, know that this woman is not kind.

  So what to do? Hua Mi looks so weak, as if the wind will fall down.

  Hua Mi turned around and gestured to everyone to reassure them. She stood at the door of the cubicle, looking at Dai Fang coldly and strangely.

  Last time she pinched one of Dai Fang's fingers, but this time when she saw Dai Fang again, Dai Fang's hand seemed to be snapped back again.

  It's so lucky that Dai Fang has also become an administrator of the emergency department, and she seems to have special care~
  "Unexpectedly, you also have today."

  Dai Fang sneered, and looked at Hua Mi with vicious eyes,

  "It's really karma Take turns, you have come to my house this year, aren't you very capable? IYounever imagined that today will fall into my hands."

  Hua Mi smiled at Dai Fang with incomprehensible meaning, "So how did you change from a real estate agent to an administration management of Xiangcheng?"

  Even heroes like Cao Feng and Tang You, who don't get special care, let Dai Fang get it, Hua Mi is really curious.

  Who has such great energy, why not give special care to Cao Feng and Tang You?

  The smile on her face is so bright that people ignore the slight sense of irony in her smile.

  It was as if she didn't see Dai Fang's viciousness at all, and she didn't worry that Dai Fang would retaliate against her at all.

  Dai Fang looked up and pointed at Hua Mi with her nostrils, "Of course your boyfriend helped me find a relationship, heh, Hua Mi, you are a vicious woman, you are really funny, I don't know what you are doing all day long , your boyfriend is such an excellent man, you don't even know how to cherish it, and you don't know anything about it with other men."

  In fact, Dai Fang should thank Hua Mi, if it wasn't for Hua Mi who took one of her fingers Breaking off, she still can't enter the emergency room.

  Also in the emergency room, Dai Fang found Fang Xin and Qin Ziran who were not wearing pants and were in a coma.

  She happened to have nowhere to go, and the intermediary stores had already been knocked down. Dai Fang was still at a loss as to how to live in the future.

  So she first helped take care of Fang Xin and Qin Ziran.

  In fact, neither of these two had any major problems, they were just stunned by the accident.

  Qin Ziran is a capable person. After waking up, he called his contacts and took over the management and command position of the emergency department.

  In other words, it was Qin Ziran's order to clear out the dying and unconscious people.

  The special care Dai Fang received also came from Qin Ziran.

  "Ex-boyfriend!"

  Hua Mi corrected, and looked at Dai Fang clearly. She didn't have a deep impression of Qin Ziran, but this man should be able to do such a thing.

  Dai Fang rolled her eyes in the same style as Concubine Nian, "Hua Mi, if you hadn't done this, you would have had a separate compartment today. Now, hehe, I can only say, you deserve it because you can only talk to so many people." You need to squeeze into a small cubicle."

  Didn't you see such a small cubicle filled with men, women, big and small people?

 This is the price for Hua Mi's betrayal!

  That's right, Dai Fang thinks that Hua Mi will appear here, there must be some injury somewhere, although Hua Mi looks radiant, clean and tidy to make people jealous, but the inside must be rotten.