Hua Mi said, took out mineral water, ethanol and painkillers, followed what she did before, and skillfully cleaned and wiped diluted ethanol on the long wound on Cao Feng's arm , apply painkiller powder, and take out sterile gauze to wrap Cao Feng's arm.

  Before Cao Feng was covered with injuries, he couldn't cover himself with a quilt, but now his wounds were scabbed with blood, Hua Mi casually hooked under the bed, took out a thin blanket from the storage, and covered Cao Feng's bed. body.

  Looking at Cao Feng again, he seems to be in good spirits, because there is no pain in his body, and his mood has improved a lot.

  Seeing Hua Mi busy, he wrapped up the wounds on his legs and body again, and he thanked, "Sister Hua, thank you."

"In the name of your rescue team's logistics, I bought a lot of things. If this matter is exposed, I will be miserable, and you will get better, so you can lie for me." Hua Mi said indiscriminately

  You know, Cao Feng was blown up like this, he would be a ghost if he survived.

  The reason why he is so energetic now may be because of his return to light.

  But if Hua Mi didn't say such words to ease the atmosphere, the surrounding environment would be too depressing.

  Cao Feng understood and he raised his finger with difficulty, and now that he did such a movement, the skin on his finger would ooze blood.

  He pointed his fingertips at the pile of clothes that Hua Mi had cut into a mess in the corner, "There are my documents in there, Sister Hua, I will leave the logistics to you."

This is to lie for Hua Mi, He also entrusted Huami with the logistics department of the rescue team.

  He knew she could do it.

  With a choked throat, Hua Mi found Cao Feng's ID and a USB flash drive from the pile of tattered clothes.

  "Here is the bank account number and password of the rescue team, and the person in charge of purchasing various supplies."

  Cao Feng said with difficulty, a bit like a dying solitary, feeling not in good spirits, he wanted to sleep.

Not to die, but really tired and want to sleep.

  Seeing his eyes squinting and squinting, Hua Mi stretched out her hand, covered his eyelids, and closed his eyes.

  Then Hua Mi took out her mobile phone, ready to type Gong Yi to report the news of Cao Feng's death.

  But Cao Feng's heart was still heaving.

  This young man is still tenaciously alive.

  He just fell asleep.

  Hua Mi had no choice but to take out the computer from the level 5 storage, plug in the USB flash drive, and while sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for Cao Feng to die, looked at the information on the USB flash drive about the logistics department of the rescue team.

  The rescue team's logistics department has sufficient funds. Some time ago, before the earthquake spread to other places, all walks of life made donations to Xiangcheng.

  All the money was transferred to the account of the logistics department by Gong Yi.

  About 10 billion.

  This man's power is so great that Huami can't help talking.

  And Cao Feng is the lifeguard who is responsible for receiving supplies from the rescue team. In fact, he does not need to participate in rescue work on weekdays, but now there are too few professional lifeguards in Xiangcheng, so he has to be on top.

  Now that he is lying in the ambulance center, he has a backlog of ordering and receiving a lot of supplies, including a large number of respirators, mineral water, ethanol and so on.

  There are also gasoline and diesel products. In fact, a batch should have been ordered three days ago, but because Cao Feng was bombed, this work was not done.

  The rescue team has a group of professional excavating equipment, which all use gasoline and diesel. If these energy sources are not replenished in time, even the most basic rescue work will be impossible.

  Hua Mi had no choice but to find Cao Feng's mobile phone from Cao Feng's messy clothes.

  Unfortunately, the mobile phone was bombed, but the mobile phone card is still good.

  Fortunately, there were several brand-new mobile phones in Huami's level 6 warehouse. She took one out, installed Cao Feng's calling card, and called the suppliers in Cao Feng's USB drive records one by one.