Gong Yi stared at the nurse, gritted his teeth and said every word, his tone seemed to be threatening, but also seemed to be pleading.

  At least to make his brother feel better.

  They saved so many people. They dug out all the people buried in the ruins of Xiangcheng, and they shouldn't let his brother suffer this kind of torture.

  The nurse looked like she was about to cry, and her eyes were full of tears, "I'm going to prescribe some pain killer~ I, I'm not sure if I will have it. This medicine is urgently needed now."

There are too many patients in the emergency area. Yes, a large number of survivors are transferred to the rescue center every day, and everyone is dug out from the rubble.

  Everyone hurts.

  Pain all the time.

  So at this time, pain reliever are the fastest-consuming medicines.

  The nurse ran away in a hurry, as if fleeing, as soon as she turned around, Gong Yi's red eyes saw Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi frowned and walked forward, before she could speak, Gong Yi opened his arms, hugged her in a daze, "Cao Feng, my brother encountered a gas tank explosion in order to save people. He is in too much pain. I am too useless, and I am not a good captain."

  Gong Yi murmured, not knowing what to do at this time .It is good to do it, because there is no other way, there is really no way.

  Everyone in the emergency area is either in pain or busy.

  Survivors are struggling between life and death, doctors and nurses are busy saving lives, who can Gong Yi go to?

 Tell him, who can he go to?

  He could only see Hua Mi in the whirlpool of helpless frustration, and hugged Hua Mi tightly, as if hugging a straw.

  Hua Mi was so strangled by Gong Yi that she was almost out of breath. She raised her hand and patted Gong Yi's arm, " Relax, I have a painkiller, you should release it first, and give Cao Feng a try."

Hua Mi's arms were loosened, Gong Yi looked down at her, and great joy was ignited in his dark eyes.

  "I don't know if it works or not. It's just this kind of painkiller. Well, I have some for when my period comes over."

  Hua Mi explained anxiously, because no one had eaten the ones from the level 5 factory. Painkillers, so she doesn't know how it works.

  But Gong Yi shook his head, he didn't care about the effect of the medicine, at this moment, the small white ball in Hua Mi's hand successfully brought Gong Yi, who was in an emotional vortex, ashore.

  Because without this painkiller, there will be no other painkillers.

  The nurse who just said to prescribe pain killer never came back.

  The nurse couldn't be blamed for this, because she was also very busy, and the occasional unexpected situations along the way were enough to slow her down.

  Hua Mi was dragged by Gong Yi and brought into Cao Feng's cubicle, she looked at the burnt person on the bed, covered in blood, and felt sour.

  Not long ago, Cao Feng's youthful and vigorous appearance appeared in front of her eyes.

  And the young man who was very polite when he saw her is now screaming in pain and wanting to die.

  It hurts to death, to death!

  Hua Mi's exquisite brows became even tighter, and she quickly crushed the small white balls, mixed them in the water, and together with Gong Yi, fed them to Cao Feng little by little through a straw.

  "It hurts, it hurts, captain, give me a shot, give me."

  Cao Feng shouted, suddenly there was no sound, he lay on the single bed covered in blood, and closed his eyes.

  Beside him, Gong Yi's face was gray and white, and he raised his hand to cover Cao Feng's closed eyes, with tears streaming down his eyes, "
Cao Feng, you can go at ease, your family, the captain will take pictures for you. Hmm? Are you asleep? Or fainted? Feng'er?"

  He looked at Cao Feng's heaving heart with tearful eyes, a little dazed.

  Hua Mi, who was sitting across from him, rubbed the red fox eyes, feeling heavy in her heart, " Probably he fainted from the pain, that's fine, so that he can't bear the pain."

The spirit was relaxed and fell asleep.

  Cao Feng was in such pain that his skin was burned all over his body. How could he relax in this state?