Fortunately, Hua Mi is not such a person.

  She asked Chi Chuan very generously, "How much mineral water do you want?"

  "Well, do you have 100,000 bottles?"

  Chi Chuan still reported a number conservatively.

  "Yes, I'll ask someone to bring it over."

  As she said that, Hua Mi took out her mobile phone and called Ah Fu, asking Ah Fu to drive the empty truck to the ruins.

  Tell Chi Chuan again, let Chi Chuan go to the ruins to pick up water in the afternoon.

  Ah Fu's truck definitely couldn't hold 100,000 bottles of mineral water. Calling Ah Fu's big truck over was just a deception to prove that she still had transportation channels to transport water into Xiangcheng from other places.

  When visiting the ruins this morning, Hua Mi found that although her community had collapsed, half of the underground garages in the community were still in good condition.

  The exit of the underground garage is right next to Huami's supermarket.

  She used this underground garage as a temporary warehouse. The 100,000 bottles of mineral water that Chi Chuan wanted were all stored in the underground garage, and it was enough for Chi Chuan and the friends he called to move them by themselves.

  Confidentially, Hua Mi posted two payment QR codes on the wall of her second-hand caravan, plus a piece of paper, which said, [The stall owner has something to do, self-serve mineral water, 5 yuan/bottle]

  She didn't pack the things outside, and went straight into the caravan and returned to the supermarket in an instant.

  The stall owner was not there, Chi Chuan also left, and people surrounded him.

  Someone pointed to the shelves full of mineral water and said, "Is this stall owner a badass? So much water is put here, but she  disappear."

  Don't think too much about people, after all, this place is like shaking and shaking , endlessly.

  Not all people are bad, but not all are good either.

  Someone stepped forward, took two bottles of mineral water tentatively, turned around and left without scanning the QR code.

  However, before taking two steps, he was stopped by the garrison not far away.

  The garrison was very angry, and slapped the person who did not pay for the water and turned around,"It told you to scan the QR code to get water, are you blind, or do you think we are blind?"

  Didn't see the whole stall area , is the most ostentatious style of the stall at Sister Hua?

  Then why she can be so ostentatious, she must trust their boss, and believe that these garrisons standing guard and patrolling will give her a good booth.

  So there is no money for fetching water, which is simply a challenge to the detection ability of the garrison. Although there are many people here, but from the corner of their eyes, they are all watching the booth for Sister Hua.

  The man who was photographed by the garrison held two bottles of mineral water in his arms, obediently swept the 10 yuan, and ran away in a desperate manner, cursing.

  Seeing this situation, the rest of the people didn't dare to take water without paying. They all scanned the QR code obediently and paid as much as they took a few bottles of water.

  The business at Huami's booth is very good. After all, although there are relief supplies that are sent to Xiangcheng every day, resources are limited, and people's panic is unlimited.

  The mineral water donated by the outside world is also in place. As Cao Feng said, there are already stalls buying mineral water in the market today.

  But the minimum price of mineral water at their booth is 30 yuan a bottle, while Huami only sells it for 5 yuan a bottle.

  The price already counts as cabbage.

  If you can stock up on an extra bottle of water, who would not be willing to pay the 5 yuan?

  Hua Mi, who had already returned to the supermarket in a flash, thought that as long as there were no big troubles, it would be fine if some people took water and didn't pay, as long as she didn't get caught, after all, the cost of her mineral water from the fountain under the caravan was some diesel.

  She had no idea that so many people would buy water and pay for each bottle.

  It seemed that those garrisons really took good care of her.