So if her 2 square meters of black land has a small house that can be used as a shelter, it will be very convenient.

  Facing Hua Mi's expectant gaze, the guy who was in charge of guarding the security of this area, he said enthusiastically, "Then what's wrong? You are our boss's friend, and you are a woman. If we can help, we will naturally do our best to help. "

  The garrison spoke a bit strangely, Hua Mi couldn't figure it out, could it be that Gong Yi has no friends? How could she be given special care if she was a female friend?

  She found that her mind was not working well.

  However, what makes her brain more difficult is still behind, and she doesn't know that this Gong Yi used to be a friend who lacked girls, and the garrison was very enthusiastic, so they didn't need Hua Mi to find the small post booth by herself.

  They got her an RV!

  Although it is second-hand, it looks a bit tattered, but it is a C-shaped double extension car.

  With double expansion, it is not a problem to sleep a family of five.

  To be honest, when the car drove to Hua Mi's black land, she felt a sense of surprise.

  Several garrisons helped her, and got some wooden shelves outside the RV, so that Hua Mi could open the awning of the RV, put the stalls outside the RV, and put some things on the shelves.

  Just like a small outdoor supermarket.

  When it's time to call it a day, just put the goods and the folded wooden rack back in the RV.

  Looking at the garrisons who helped her get everything done quickly, Hua Mi felt for the first time that she must hug Gong Yi's thigh tightly.

  At least for now, Gong Yi is quite useful.

  While these garrisons were busy, Hua Mi drove her flatbed truck for a stroll outside, found a secluded corner with no one and no surveillance, loaded dozens of boxes of mineral water on the flatbed truck, and clicked again. He drove back to the stall area.

  When she saw the garrison and lifeguards along the way, she gave out water, two bottles for each person.

  free!

 Express her gratitude beyond words.

  Soon, all the garrison and lifeguards in the relief center knew that their boss had a friend, a woman!

  She asked every garrison in the relief center and the resting lifeguards to drink water, two bottles per person.

  In this way, the garrison and lifeguards collected her water, and they were embarrassed not to take care of Hua Mi's business, so when they were on patrol, everyone thought about going to patronize the stall of the boss's female friend.

  Reciprocate, live in harmony.

  As a result, Hua Mi's stall only sold water and men's underwear, after all, she had 1,000,000 bottles, and bought tens of thousands of men's underwear from Chi Chuan yesterday, and she couldn't wear these men's underwear.

  Selling only water is still a bit monotonous. In order to serve as a choice for customers, Hua Mi began to sell water and men's underwear.

  But, didn't she give two bottles of water to each of the garrison and lifeguards just now, everyone is not short of mineral water to drink, so the garrison and lifeguards who came to patronize Hua Mi's booth bought a pair of underwear each go back.

  One person, two!

  This can also be changed and washed.

  The garrison and lifeguards with two pairs of underwear started a new communication,

  "I bought a green pair and a red pair."

  "I just took two pairs, one large and one small."

  " Both of mine are boxer, do you have triangular ones? Let's change."

  "I accidentally got a thong, so I can't wear it."

  Everyone was discussing fiercely, Hua Mi was so busy that she was in a hurry , She thought of Gong Yi's care for her.

  These garrisons and lifeguards all came here for Gong Yi's sake.

  So Hua Mi found a more delicate handbag, grabbed ten pairs of underwear and stuffed them in the handbag, stuffed a few bottles of mineral water into the handbag, and handed it to the lifeguard who came to buy underwear, "Hi, can you please help send this to your Boss Gong? He should be busy saving people, thank you so much."