If so, Huo Jing could only nod in agreement, after all, he only needs to work for Hua Mi for a day, and he can get a box of mineral water.

  But after working outside for a day, you may not be able to get a box of mineral water.

  After making arrangements for Huo Jing, Hua Mi went back to the supermarket.

  The generator set has been installed and is rumbling at the back of the supermarket.

  As soon as she returned to the second floor of the supermarket, she opened the control panel, and saw the blood bar on the icon of the level 4 factory blinking.

  Indicates that the energy is being charged.

  It can still be like this, but the generator set outside is too noisy, and the energy is charged too slowly.

  Slowly charging like this, it is estimated that the energy of the level 4 factory is not fully charged, and the diesel will be exhausted first.

  This kind of energy will gradually become more expensive and less and less as the environment gets worse day by day.

  In the end, there is no market.

  Hua Mi looked helpless, and she couldn't move the supermarket to the evacuation center to recharge.

  So now it can only be like this for the time being, and she will buy some gasoline and diesel to stock up later.

  After making up her mind, Hua Mi plugged in power banks to every socket in her supermarket, and fell asleep.

  Originally, she only wanted to sleep for a few hours before getting up, but she fell asleep until dawn the next day.

  She has a good habit of sleeping, that is, she will turn off the phone, and when she wakes up and turns on the phone, the text messages in the phone are all overwhelmed.

  The director of the water factory urged her to hurry up and bring hundreds of thousands of mineral water bottles to the water factory.

  A Fu said that he had sent a truck full of empty mineral water bottles to the water factory, but the water factory didn't have a bottle of water for Hua Mi to bring back.

  Because of all the mineral water, it was ordered away as soon as it came off the assembly line.

  Everyone is very urgent, saying how much they need these mineral water.

  There is no way.

  Huo Jing also left a message to her that half of the barbed wire has been pulled, and he has left as agreed, and will come back today to finish the remaining half of the work.

  Then, he also told Hua Mi that he found a large turf of mats 20 meters away from the supermarket, so he cut the mats on his own initiative and made a matting broom.

  By the way, he also helped Hua Mi clean up the empty supermarket.

  Hua Mi ran downstairs to take a look, and sure enough, the supermarket that already had a layer of dust was cleaned by Huo Jing.

  This guy can handle it.

  She ran out again to have a look at the half-enclosed barbed wire. Huo Jing did a very good job.

  Finally, Hua Mi remembered her mat grass on that piece of black earth.

  When she left two days ago, she casually sprinkled a handful of mat grass seeds on the black soil, did they grow?
  She quickly teleported to the black land to see that the mat grass that Huo Jing had just mowed had sprouted another square meter of shoots.

  It is estimated that within two days, another crop of mat grass will be harvested.

  Is this black land so magical?

  Hua Mi suddenly regretted it, she bought a lot of fruit seeds last time, if she knew what kind of mat to grow, if she planted fruits directly, she would be able to eat fresh fruits today.

  Hua Mi, who was rather embarrassing, could only turn her grief and anger into motivation. When Huo Jing came, she gave Huo Jing a box of mineral water, plus a bag of bread and instant noodles, and she walked out of the ruins.

  Today, she is still planning to go to the street stall outside the ambulance center to find some things that can be used for safety and defense.

  Passing Ah Fu's big truck, Hua Mi slowed down a little, patted the truck body with her palm, and silently filled the huge truck body with empty mineral water bottles.

  These empty mineral water bottles are used to exchange diesel with the director of the water factory.

  Then she went outside the city to pick up the courier, and then slowly arrived outside the ambulance center.

  Before entering the stall area, Hua Mi found a secluded place, dragged her electric flatbed truck out of the Level 4 storage, and drove into the stall area.

  To be honest, she actually came here for the purpose of finding building materials.

  But as soon as she approached the stall area, she saw a stall selling aunt's towels.

  Sanitary napkins, antibacterial pads, tampons, and sleeping pants are piled higher than hills.