Mutual cooperation, mutual benefit.

  The factory manager moved very quickly. When Ah Fu dragged a large truck full of mineral water to Hua Mi, the factory manager had already sent someone to drag the generator set out of the ruins.

  According to the previous agreement, Ah Fu and the person who delivered the generator set can deliver the goods to the ruins where the Hua Mi Supermarket is located.

  Hua Mi will ask the city wreckers to come and fix the road.

  After the road was repaired, the workers went back to carry mineral water and install generator sets.

  This should take a few days. Everyone thinks so.

  So after the things are delivered, everyone can relax and do what they should do.

  However, after a while, Hua Mi called the factory manager with a bowl of Malatang.
"I've already moved the generator set and mineral water. You send someone to install the generator set, and tell Ah Fu to pick up the truck."

The factory manager said "Okay", but he didn't understand what was going on , after thinking about it, he asked in doubt: "The city wreckers are so efficient? Did they fix the road?"

  "It hasn't been fixed, but I have moved the generator set to the side of my supermarket."

  Hua Mi didn't  explain too much, it's almost the end of the world, the world will soon become grotesque, what's the use of her explaining so much.

  Maybe the next day, the factory manager will be dead.

  The factory manager is also confused, a generator set is about the size of a container, Hua Mi found an overhead crane to transport such a large and heavy generator set into the ruins?

  Sure enough, backed by the rescue team, it has a wide network of contacts.

  The factory manager stopped wasting time and immediately called the workers to install the generator set for Hua Mi.

  It takes a lot of time to install such a big thing, so in order to save electricity, Hua Mi collected the things in the supermarket, left the water and instant noodles for the workers, and went to the evacuation center to recharge.

  The temporary evacuation center has electricity, and provides survivors with three meals a day ,free of charge!

  Electricity, it's free too! ! !

  So when Hua Mi came out of the ruins, she was picking up power banks in the ruins all the way.

  As long as she sees a charging treasure, she will pick it up.

  There must be one person with this thing now, or even several people, so when Hua Mi walked out of the ruins, she probably picked up dozens of various power banks.

  She was very happy, and felt that she was so smart. With so many charging treasures, she could use her mobile phone without any worries.

  In the future, even if the mobile phone has no signal, she can still play the stand-alone version of Xiao Xiao Le.

  Thinking about it this way, no matter how tiring it is, it's worth it.

  As a result, when she sneaked to the temporary rescue center using her flatbed scooter, at some point, there was a stall outside the rescue center, and at a glance, almost everything were for sale.

  Of course, there are also people who sell charging treasures, all of which are picked up.

  There are also brand-new charging treasures for sale, but the price is a bit more expensive, but it is also much cheaper than before the earthquake.

  So Hua Mi, who spent hours digging through the ruins and was exhausted like a dog, why didn't she just spend some money and buy a few of this charging treasure?

  Hua Mi gritted her teeth with hatred, ran to the stall selling power banks in retaliation, and said in a rough voice: "It's cheaper, I want all these power banks!"

  The stall owner looked at Hua Mi in surprise, and saw Hua Mi took out her mobile phone to transfer money to him, he hurriedly got up and quoted a price.

  Hua Mi cut his offer in half, and the stall owner nodded and agreed without hesitation.

  After receiving the money, the stall owner pointed to his large stall full of charging treasures,
  "This stall is for you, local tyrants please!"

  Then, he pick his bag smartly, left his stall, and continued to Dig  power bank in the ruins.

  Looking at the back of the stall owner leaving in a hurry, Hua Mi felt that she might be a little impulsive. There are so many charging treasures, and she can't put the charging treasures in the level 4 storage in front of everyone here.

  Seeing a power strip at the back of the booth, Hua Mi's eyes lit up.

  This is the line drawn from the temporary rescue center, and she don't know who is so talented to lead it.

  She immediately sat in front of the original stall owner's booth, dragged the power strip that no one was using, and charged her power bank that was like a hill.