Fang Xin was dissatisfied, but looking at Qin Ziran, she nodded obediently.

  "Brother Ziran, I will be obedient next time. I will call you as soon as I see my sister. Don't be angry~"

  Fang Xin is very good at coaxing this man.

  Enduring the pain, she stretched out her little finger, hooked Qin Ziran's little finger secretly, and pulled towards her lower abdomen.

  Qin Ziran pursed his lips and looked over. Fang Xin's eyes were filled with tears. She had just cried and her nose was red.

Looks like I'm sorry.

  For a moment, the vigorous Qin Ziran hesitated.

  He didn't speak, and of course he didn't reprimand Fang Xin again.

  Instead, she took Fang Xin to his car and drove to a remote place.

  Hua Mi didn't know anything about the dynamics of the two of them, so she drove the car straight to the water plant and saw familiar faces.

  It's the truck driver.

  He was talking to the mineral water seller.

  Hua Mi was embarrassed for a moment, she thought she would never see the truck driver again, but she didn't expect him to find the water factory.

  After all, this car belonged to someone else. Since the driver was found, she had to return it to someone else.

  So Hua Mi took the initiative to jump out of the car, greeted the driver, and handed him a very generous red envelope, " I'm sorry, master, I don't think you have contacted me these days, so I will drive your car first. It will take a few days, this is your gas money."

  "It's all right, I know, you are also in a hurry to deliver the goods, and I just want to thank you." Instead of getting angry, the truck driver accepted it with a grateful face . After getting Hua Mi's red envelope, he talked about what happened recently.

  It turned out that his home was destroyed by the earthquake, and the whole house was crushed in the ruins. Fortunately, none of them were injured, but because the burial was relatively deep, he couldn't get out for the time being.

  So the whole family, young and old, survived under the ruins for several days relying on the two boxes of instant noodles that Hua Mi gave him.

  Until the whole family was dug out by the rescue team, the whole family was fine.

  This instant noodle is really a good thing. It doesn't need to be boiled at all, and it can be eaten directly by tearing the packaging bag.

  So as soon as he was dug out, the truck driver Ah Fu approached his employer, who was a supplier of the supermarket, and wanted to buy more instant noodles.

  Yes, when he came out of the ruins, he didn't look for his truck at the first time, but bought some instant noodles for stockpiling.

  While talking with the supplier, Hua Mi drove up in her big truck.

  He is very grateful to Hua Mi, if there is no Hua Mi, to be honest, their family would have starved to death.

  Even if he hadn't died of starvation, he wouldn't be in such a good state after being dug out now.

  However, Hua Mi is a little guilty, she actually had an idea of ​​Ah Fu's truck at first.

  After all, she has lived in the last days for so many years, and some ideas are actually deeply ingrained, and it is really no wonder she thought like that.

  In the last days, whoever picks up the things on the road will own them. If two people like an item at the same time, then grab it.

  Whoever wins is theirs.

  So Hua Mi never felt that there was anything wrong with what she did.

  Facing Ah Fu's sincere thanks, Hua Mi smiled, "Then what about after you buy the instant noodles? Where are you going? Continue to deliver to the supermarket?"

  She still needs to use Ah Fu's big truck, so at this time, Hua Mi still wants to use this truck.

  Ah Fu was taken aback, and he scratched his scalp that was about to become bald. At this moment, Xiangcheng was in a bit of a mess. He had just come out of the ruins, and his family was still in shock.

  And now, the work of delivery is not very stable, so he can only smile wryly,

  "I still don't know about it, let's see if the boss will give me work."