"Sister, the security guard said that the water in their water plant is not for retail sale. Do you have water here? We'll buy it from you for 5 yuan a bottle How about it?"

  "Okay."

  Hua Mi answered very simply, there is nothing she can't agree with for a bottle of 5 yuan,

  "How many bottles do you want?"

  The other party seemed to have never expected Hua Mi to agree so quickly, The group of people outside was silent for a moment.

  It was the burly man who talked with Hua Mi who said, "Well, it's not easy for you to come out to buy goods at such a young age. I'll buy 1,000 bottles."

  He is still kind, and he doesn't think this disaster will continue. How long, he just wanted to buy a few boxes of mineral water for backup.

  But it's not easy to think about Hua Mi, it's dark today, such a young girl, just suffer like this, what's wrong with making the little girl earn a few thousand more dollars?

 Looking at the pure kindness in the man's eyes, Hua Mi couldn't help laughing, she opened the car door, and said to the burly man, " You have to believe, you won't regret your choice today."

  After finishing speaking, she walked to the back of the car. At the same time, taking advantage of everyone's blind spot, he moved out 5000 bottles of mineral water from her level 2 storage.

  The man who said he wanted to buy 1,000 bottles of mineral water was the first to scan the QR code to pay. The man moved water to the back seat of his own car.

  Because today he made a special trip across more than half of the city to buy water, so he deliberately drove a truck, so he could haul 1,000 bottles of mineral water.

  He was so busy that the people behind him waited in line to scan the QR code to buy water.

  Hua Mi was sitting in the back of the truck, stunned, because her cash register system was credited.Current balance: 5007.00 yuan

  What, this stupid cash register system, must Huami store the goods in the second-level warehouse, and then sell them out, and then calculate the money for her.

  Otherwise, no matter how much water Huami sells, the cashier system will not accept it.

  "I'll buy 200 bottles."

  The second man stood outside the truck and looked Huami up and down.

  It seems to be weighing why a beautiful girl like Hua Mi wants to do this.

  Hua Mi took a look at the second man, stopped cursing the cash register system in her heart, and only collected money quickly and sold water.

  A group of men moved the water they bought, and it was almost dawn.

  The last man in line stood in front of Hua Mi, he looked back, the car parked behind him had almost gone, "Hand over the money."

  He whispered.

  Huami was playing games on her mobile phone, because the voice of the other party was too low, she asked without raising her eyelids:

  "What? Say it again?"

  "I said, hand over the money to me!"

The man, with his hands on the bucket, was about to pinch Hua Mi's ankle.

  Such a young and beautiful girl, driving such a big truck in this wilderness, no matter how you look at it, it doesn't fit.

  Shouldn't it be sold?

  It's not impossible.

  Some girls are so unselfish, they stop the driver on the road and get into the man's car.

  So Huami might have been brought to such a remote place by the truck driver in this way.

  As for what the truck driver did, who cares? Anyway, the night was so long, He only saw Hua Mi selling water, and he didn't see the truck driver come out.

  The man in the leather jacket saw it just now. Huami sold a lot of water. A bottle of water costs 5 yuan. She made at least tens of thousands.

  The money moved the man in leather clothes.

 If he can steal Hua Mi's money, he can also snatch the remaining water in Hua Mi's truck along the way.

  Anyway, this place is off.