"Hey. I'm Skyping with my mom."

"You have no idea what we just went through. I am freaking out. We saw a Foot Clan attack." April explained.

"Are you okay?" She asked us.

"We were riding our bike by the docks. It was night, it's dark already and there are Foot Clan soldiers everywhere. Then out of nowhere, there was this guy fighting back against them. And he... He left behind this symbol. And I know that I've seen it before. I can't remember where. But there is someone fighting back against the Foot Clan." I explained.

"There is a vigilante in this city. And no one knows, but we do. We know. And now we have my story. There is no more froth and foam for us." April said.

"What?" She asked. I signed. " Nevermind. You won't even listen."

*。*゚+✧◝◜✧✿(✷‿(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧ノ*.✧*。*゚+((ノ◕ノ*.☆☆☆✧✿

As April was trying to tell the news about our story, I decided to do some research on the Foot Clan

As April was trying to tell the news about our story, I decided to do some research on the Foot Clan. The news was talking about the Foot Clan. We hardly got the proof as I found some Foot Clan robbery. Someday, they're gonna be busted. I texted April some Foot Clan robberies that'd happened.

I was thinking about it. Why? Why do they do this? Who is the leader?

ʘ‿ʘ(≧▽≦)(✿^‿^)(◍•ᴗ•◍)(≧▽≦)(*'ω`*)^________^( '◡‿ゝ◡')

"Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in welcoming the NYPD's top benefactor, Eric Sacks

"Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in welcoming the NYPD's top benefactor, Eric Sacks. Please, please. Please Sit down, sit down. I have to say, it's wonderful to see so many people out here tonight, especially in a neighborhood so hard hit by the Foot's crime wave. Years ago, my life was touched by tragedy. I was a young scientist working with a world-class team on cutting-edge research. And our laboratory was attacked, set fire to, robbed, by the cowards that call themselves the Foot Clan. Several of my employees lost their lives that day. And it is in their honor, in their memory, that Sacks Industries, whether through Sacks Biomed, Sacks Robotics or Sacks Construction, to keeping the city of New York, our city, safe." He said as everyone applauded.