Leaving Home

Sophie's eyes flickered open once again, it was much lighter now, the sun most definitely up and she could hear the songs of the birds outside.

She was lying on her right side, she was tucked tightly against Benedict. left leg was draped over him, her pussy pressed up against his thigh, the smoothness of his skin pressed close against her clit, she could feel herself tingling and she felt her entire body freeze and a warm blush creep over her cheeks. Slightly mortified at the thought she had been grinding him in her sleep.

To try and hide her embarrassment she went to roll away but Benedict's arm around her tightened and pulled her closer to his body, signalling that he was awake, knowing she had to face up to what was going on, or had gone on, she looked up slowly to see that he was gazing down at her, smiling smugly.

"Hi," he whispered, tucking a stray lock of her blonde hair behind her ear, leaning in to press a gentle kiss to her nose. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel wonderful," she whispered back. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling incredible, on cloud nine... and a little bit wet."

"Wet?" she asked, her face showing her confusion which turned to horror as Benedict motioned towards his thigh, her pussy was dripping all over him from her grinding herself against him.

Sophie groaned and buried her face into his chest wishing she could die of embarrassment.

"Feeling horny?" Benedict asked, chuckling so much that Sophie felt his body shaking with mirth causing her to groan again. "There is no need to be embarrassed. Everyone gets morning wood." He reached with both hands to pull Sophie over him once more, settling her on top of his own morning wood "I shall rectify this problem immediately, however you are going to have to help me out"

Sophie looked up at him, her entire body red and flushed as she raised her brow quizzically "I need you to sit on my face." he instructed, his tone brooking no arguments "now if you please... or am I going to have to drag you up" he asked with a wicked smirk that sent shock waves of pleasure through her core and caused her clit to tingle and throb.

Giggling, she scrambled up his body, no one had ever asked her to sit on their face before...

Carefully she lowered herself towards his mouth, using the black metal of the headboard for balance as he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her down quickly, clearly far too impatient to have her.

Benedict grinned as Sophie squealed and giggled again as he inhaled her scent, the most intoxicating and wonderful scent he had ever come across. It was addictive. "Mmmm, what a delicious breakfast treat," he said with a cheeky smirk and Sophie laughed which instantly turned to a whine of pleasure as Benedict's tongue began to work it's magic.

He was like a man possessed as he sucked and licked enthusiastically around and over her pussy. He was purposely avoiding her clit, which he could see was throbbing with desire. He was lapping up her wetness, sucking and devouring every inch of her wet pussy without actually touching her clit. Sophie was frantic and desperate and in need of stimulation so she let go of the headboard, grabbed Benedict's hair and started tugging, trying to get him to go where she wanted, where she needed him to go.

The pain from having his hair pulled only spurred him on and made her hips tilt slightly with his hands, without warning he plunged his tongue into her arsehole, probing and teasing her rosebud.

Sophie screamed in pleasure, having never been touched there it was a new experience and it made her eyes roll in her head with the sheer pleasure of it all.

As he continued to work at her arsehole he moved his hands to help him and slipped one finger, very carefully into her tight puckered rosebud.

Sophie screamed even louder at the invasion, it was intense and weird and something new but something oh so fucking good and if he stopped she was sure she would explode. She never wanted him to stop.