Kate held his head and before she knew it, she was leaning in to kiss him. Damien pulled back a little and she almost buried herself at the rejection. But then he looked at her face before closing the space and kissing her back.

His lips was warm on hers, his kisses were soft and gentle as if he could understand her pain. As if he wanted to take that pain away. He wrapped his arm around her waist, deepening the kiss. She felt so tiny in his embrace but at that moment, it felt just right.

But just as she wrapped her legs around him and he took her to his bed, she felt herself dosing off.

Gosh, why was the alcohol being so mean to her?

***

Kate's eyes opened widely as the sun rays shone on her. She expected to be naked and in someone's arms but she was alone in bed. What a dream of kissing the British boy.

She sighed thankfully as she sat up. But then taking in the look of the room, it wasn't hers. She looked down at herself and she was wearing the exact same shirt Damien was wearing last night.

Kate placed her hand over her mouth to stop her screaming. Had she really not been dreaming? Did she kiss Damien Carter? Or worse, did he have sex with her when she fell asleep.

"Shit!" She cursed as she stood up.

She was careful. Incase they did have sex and she was sore. But thankfully there was nothing painful down there so she picked a pillow and screamed into it.

She cursed at herself. Was that what she did now? Tell a little story about her life and then kiss a random guy. Kate paused and looked around. Where was she?

Damien's shirt was big on her, draping her whole figure and reaching her thighs. She walked to the wardrobe and was relieved that her clothes were intact. Her shoes, jeans, top and ...bra

Kate sighed as she carefully picked up the bra. Since she was wearing Damien's shirt, that meant he had changed her. And if he had changed her, then... Oh no.

She screamed loudly in her head. This was probably still the frat house and she didn't want anyone thinking she was screaming for another reason.

But, where was Damien anyway?

Kate put on her clothes and quietly walked out of the room. Noelle's car keys were still intact in her pocket so she was just going to head to the car and call Noelle before going home.

The house was still dirty with food leftovers as she walked down the stairs. There were bottles everywhere, packs of cigarettes and the sort, even patches of dried vomit. Kate gagged and turned away from it.

"Kate"

She jumped, seeing Dylan infront of her.

"H-hi. Morning, Dylan"

He looked at her suspiciously. "Why are you sneaking out?"

"Um- I- uh- where's Damien?"

"Damien?" Dylan looked confused.

"Yeah, he was here last night, remember?"

Dylan chuckled. "Of course I know that, Katherine. But everyone left home after the party so..."

"Yeah but Damien lives here so where is he?" She felt frustrated because Dylan was looking at her like she had two horns.

"No, Damien doesn't live in the frat house. Did you have too much to drink last night, Kate? I have hangover soup if you want."

Kate shook her head as she tried to collect her thoughts. If Damien didn't live here, then where else? And who had she been talking to and kissing last night.

She shivered at the remembrance of their kiss. If that was even real.

"Damien left earlier this morning though, I think" Dylan smiled as he handed her a cup of coffee.

The aroma was too inviting for her to overlook so she grabbed the cup and dashed out the door.

Her head felt hazy as she walked to the car. Her lips tingled when she touched them. Had she kissed him? Or had she kissed someone else?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're back...hopefully. I had some phone issues (in other words my phone fell into the gutter and would probably never work again)so  yeah, feel free to sympathise with me.

We're going to have to take a break from a weekly schedule until I get a new phone. Yes, I'm devastated too.

What do you all think about Kate. From crying to that kiss. Lol, sometimes girls be doing the most.

See you all hopefully, Wednesday. And sorry for the short chapter.

Your shady writer❤️