"Love, you saw me today, how could you miss my voice?" Zenitsu chuckled

"Well you're not here so I'm not going to hear it often so of course I'm going to be happy to hear your voice, silly"

They talked for hours, laughing and joking around. But Zenitsu yawned and Uzui chuckled.

"You should go to sleep, my love." Uzui said

"Mm but I want to talk more" Zenitsu whined

"You'll see me tomorrow, just come by during lunch. But you have to sleep, so go to bed"

"Hmph, fine. Goodnight, baby. I love you"

"Goodnight, my love. I love you too"

Uzui hung up and smiled to himself, Zenitsu really did make him the happiest person ever. Zenitsu stood up from the couch and made his way to his room. He climbed onto his bed and got under the covers. He really wanted to hug Uzui and cuddle with him. These two to three weeks were going to be hard.

In the morning, Uzui woke up earlier than usual, and he barely had any sleep. He looked at the empty space on his bed. He clenched his fist and let out a sigh.

'It's fine, this will just be for a little bit. He'll come back and we'll be just fine' Uzui thought as he stood up to go downstairs. He got to the kitchen to make some tea, he was not going to drink coffee. His anger already took the best of him the night before and the house was still a mess. He needed something calming. He made some breakfast when the tea was done and sat down at the table. He was really hating this. He ate and drank the coffee, then he went back upstairs to change.

Uzui finished changing, his hair was a little messy but he didn't care. He got in the car after he left his house and made his way to school. He looked like he'd been hit by a truck, his hair was a mess, his eyes were dark and barely opened, and he could barely walk due to the lack of sleep. Literally a walking zombie. But Zenitsu was on the same boat. He had barely slept, his eyes were closing and he was drifting to sleep every few seconds, his clothes were just thrown on, his hair was a complete mess and he was walking as if he didn't have anywhere to be. He was a little worse than Uzui but they were struggling.

Uzui walked into the school building, his energy completely on low. He couldn't text or call Zenitsu in the morning because he didn't want to bother him. He didn't really greet the people saying good morning just nodding his head as he walked. He didn't see Zenitsu when he walked in. He headed to his class, he saw Tanjiro and Inosuke talking while standing in front of his door. He walked towards them and gave them a confused look. "What are you guys doing here?" Uzui asked not really understanding why they were there so early.

"Um we have a question" Tanjiro whispered looking down, "Well I have a question"

Uzui sighed, "What is it about?"

"I was wondering how long Zenitsu will be staying with us…" Tanjiro didn't look up afraid of what Uzui would look like

"What do you mean? A couple of weeks, he'll come back a little after his birthday" Uzui said as he yawned.

"Oh! Okay thank you very much"

"Mhm" Tanjiro and Inosuke left and Uzui opened the door to his room. As he was closing it someone stopped him from doing so. He opened the door again and the person entered the classroom quickly so Uzui closed the door. Uzui turned around to see Zenitsu, he looked tired. Uzui walked closer to Zenitsu and lifted his head to make him look.

"You didn't sleep." Uzui said

"Neither did you." Zenitsu said back, looking directly into Uzui's eyes. Uzui pulled Zenitsu toward him in a hug and Zenitsu hugged him back. Zenitsu cried as Uzui held him tight.