A New Start

Tan tan tan tagat ta….tar-git-ta.. Ta Deen Deen na.. Ta Deen Deen na… Ta Deen Deen na…Ta Deen Deen na.. tar-git-ta…tar-git-ta….tan tan tan tan tan tana tana dha…….. waving her long hair and small little waist with the rhythm the noise of anklets came to a elegant stop and the entire court stood there impressed by the new dancer who came to show her miracle in the court of Drupradesh. A powerful kingdom with a huge number of army, insane wealth, and a king who had a huge respect for all types of artist. Drupradesh is excellent in every way in all patterns and manners. Their king was a huge follower of art and so we’re the people of Drupradesh.  After hearing a lot about this kingdom and it’s great respect for art , this little innocent soul went in a search of work to help her only family survive , her small brother Shree and her orphan best friend Pranati . There stood the queen of beauty, dance and passion infront of the king and his courtiers enchanting them with her graceful moves and sweet voice…….Manorama. Soon the applause came to a halt with an entertained audience and the impressed king. “Aap ka nritya dekh kar humare Mann mei nritya aur nartika ke prati ek alag prakar ki bhavna jagrut hui hai. Aapka nritya aur aapki khubsurati kisi bhi vyakti ko Mohit karne ke liye paryapt hai. Aur aap jaise paripurnit kalakar ki kala vyarth jaye aisa hum nhi hone denge. Isiliye yeh humara prastav hai ki aaj se Drupradesh ki rajya nartaki ka pad hum apko de de. Ab yeh apka nirnay hoga yadi is prastav ko manyata dena ya nahi. Kal prathakal tak aap hume humara nirnay suna sakti hai.” The king of Drupradesh kept this proposal infront of Manorama and soon she was dispersed from the royal cout.

In the evening…

What is it that you are thinking of so much Mano isn’t it such a great opportunity for you to show your talent to the entire world. Finally after a lot of prayer and hardwork your talent is getting respect. Your own parents were against your dance but see the king of such a powerful kingdom is impressed by you. This is a very nice opportunity and you should not miss it. And one more thing…. I don’t want to make u feel burdened but this will also give us a shelter on our head and we can live peacefully, and see once you approve this proposal of the king I will also find myself a job and we three will live happily with no one to care and stress about. In few years even Shree will get older and responsible. So think about it once again.” Pranati was blabbering all this to the confused Manorama but she was right, if she accepted this proposal then they would have a shelter to live and a happy sweet little life. No one to care about. “OK ok ok I got what you are trying to explain me so you can stop now as I’m going to accept the king’s proposal.” Manorama concluded her final decision with a hope that from now everything will be alright. And that when Pranati shouted aloud in happiness and joy. “You are the best Mano. You are the best. See now how everyone will respect your passion considering your those evil parents. Your time has come meri jaan”.

The next morning Manorama in a simple cotton ghagra choli and a dupatta with her loose tied hair in a plait and a small bindi looking all gorgeous got ready to visit the king for announcing her final decision. Pranati along with Shree were gone to the market to buy some stuffs for their new home. Soon Manorama left to meet the king. While she was on her way people around were gathering near a person who was announcing something. Out of curiosity Manorama went to find out what was happening. “ The people of Drupradesh our brave Yuvrajs are returning back after wining Haiderbad Sultanate after one long year of cold war. They soon will reach by tomorrow evening so it’s a gentle request to all our citizens to lit our kingdom the way it was never done. Let everyone see how we welcome our Yuvrajs.” Ohh so this is why everyone is excited thought Manorama. “Anyways what will I do if the princes are returning I just have to do my job and then leave the palace .” in this thought she soon reached to the royal court and announced her decision to all the members including thr King and the Queen. “Prnam Maharaj mei Manorama Pillai dakshin bharat se ayi ek samanya si nartaki apke sabha mei apni kala prastut karne ayi thi aur isi kala ke liye Maharaj ne hume Jo avasar diya uske liye mei unki Jeevan bhar rini hu . Aur unka adar karte hue mei unka diya gaya prastav ko apni manyata deti hu” she declared her final words. “ From today onwards you Manorama Pillai will be the royal dancer of Drupradesh and you are tied to this kingdom until you have a very strong reason to leave.” Concluded the minister of art department. “Now that you have accepted my proposal of being a royal dancer you will be shifted to the another part of palace where you will have your own chambers and a huge gallery to practice your dance.” “ Aapne apni khubsurati aur apke nritya ki sundarta se humare sampoorn Sabha ka Mann moh Liya aur isi karanvash aaj se app humari sabha mei Kamini ke naam se Jane jayengi. Aap Satya mei Ushwar ki hi Maya ho” The king declared and chuckled at his last sentence. And in this way Manorama had started her new journey with new people with her past still stuck to her.

Areee wahhhh!!! Meri jaan tune toh Kamal hi kar diya. Dekha mei tujhe bachpan se batati thi na , tu ek din bhot badi aur alokik insan banegi. Sapne badhe rakha kar aur dekh aaj meri baat Sach ho hi gayi” the excited Pranati exclaimed with happiness and joy and gave a tight bone crushing hug to Manorama. “Dekh baaki sab toh Acha hua par Kamini naam tere umar se zara bada nhi lagta tujhe?”

“Nahi murkh yeh mujhe Ranaji se diya gaya samman hai aur isse mei mana nhi kar sakti. Chal ab so jate hai waise bhi Kal bhot sara kaam hai.” “ha ha ab tu yaha ake yaha ki bhasa bhi sikhne lagi hai. Chal aur nhi stati tujhe. Shubh ratri!” and both of them went to sleep. People outside were still awake as they were preparing the welcome of the princes after a long time. Let’s see what the next day was going to bring along…..

Hello Hello Hellooo my loves. Because of your little support I have started writing a new book. ......Ok frankly speaking I was lying on the sofa and then just the song I added to my reel played and I got this idea but still if you guys like my story plz follow me and vote for more. I hope you all will support me and love me like always . Lob u all

My instagram handle : _kaya_writes go and follow this  page. Checkout all the reels released to this story and if anyone interested to have a collab kindly dm or mail me. Thank-you once again😘😘