Bullying

Clyde is currently 15

Clydes POV
I was staring at the face that looked back at me in the mirror, I hated that face i wished it would go away and stop looking at me. I wished it had changed into something prettier. I know im bigger then the other people in my year and I know I eat a lot. In the last year i've really started to hate my life and especially myself. I have very few friends but they're nice enough (Tolkien, Craig, Tweek and Jimmy) They're always there for me but sometimes make insensitive jokes about me.

I stepped on the scale and watched as the numbers bounced around under my weight and i sigh as I realise I've put on more. I step off of the scale and curl into my bed sobbing as I wish I could change and just be normal, because who would like me when I look like a baby pig or maybe even a full sized one. I kept thinking until I drifted off to sleep.

(for the record he isn't even like fat in this he is just sort of chubby but he also has body dysmorphia but he is still quite big in reference to his friends)

I opened my eyes sleepily and yawned to realise the bus was going to arrive in 5 minutes and i had 3 missed calls from Tolkien. I picked up the phone as I scrambled to get ready.

"Hiii" I said quickly rushing and tripping, crashing into my drawer. "owwww" I groaned as i cried loudly on the phone.

"What the fuck is going on Clyde the bus will be here any minute and are you okay?!" Tolkien said on the other line confused and worried.

"1 I simply woke up late 2 I just crashed into my drawer and it really hurt and now my day is ruined" I said still on the call sadly sniffling back tears.

Tolkien sighed and told me to be quick because he wouldn't survive a day without me or something, I was more focused on the mirror on the other side of the room which showed the reflection of my looking like a fat fuck and so I hung up abruptly and walked out my room where my dad was making breakfast.

"Clyde your going to be late" He says pointing out the obvious as he plates up the breakfast.

"Great observation skills dad good job" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes and trying my best to leave the house quickly.

"Clyde don't worry, i'll give you a lift come have some food" He says putting a plate on the table.

I looked at the fresh bacon and eggs and thought for a moment then sighed unnoticed "I'll take the lift but um im not that hungry right now dad" I say trying to ignore the food and its delicious smell.

"You? not hungry" My dad says 'jokingly' "You never miss an opportunity to eat" He says making me want to curl up and die over and over but I just laugh awkwardly trying not to let out the tears screaming inside of me.

I just got my shoes on and sat in the passenger seat as my dad got the car started and he started driving. He looked at me for a minute and I asked "What?" looking at him confused.

"You've put on a bit haven't you son" He says nudging my arm a bit as I nod slowly feeling absolutely defeated for around the fourth time today.

I've always been a bit bigger but in elementary it didn't matter, I still got my 6th grade girlfriends but it was all fake love. How could I possibly love them when all they're after are shoes from my dads company. So when middle school came and I stopped being popular and getting girlfriends I was devastated. Why didn't they like me anymore?

I soon realised my weight was a big part of that and when high school came I got a lot of shit for it by my year and older years constantly being bullied and kicked around by anyone who felt like it and because I couldn't fight and I was such a baby I just let them.

Two of my best friends Tweek and Craig are gay and they also get bullied but they always fight back and try to defend me when possible. We mostly get picked on by this 11th grader called Hayden and his two minions but he loved to pick on me most for some reason.

I'm also bisexual but no one knows not even my closest friends know about this because im not sure how to deal with it if I got outed because I already go through a lot as it is. I do have a crush on my best friend Tolkien, he has always been so sweet to me but he is straight and told me he likes Nichole anyway.

Authors note

Hi! This was really just a bit of an introduction to his life and I won't be writing about that in the next chapter and it will carry on with Clyde being at school! I hope you did enjoy this little chapter.

I didn't have much motivation or inspiration so I did my best and its helped a lot just writing the little introduction! Have a nice day/night mwua <3

word count from this chapter- 914