Chapter Eleven: Official Couple

First Pov (Johnny):

 Sunshine and I have been dating for 3 months now. After that day, we learned to trust each other completely. As far as I know, she hasn't talked to her friends since that day. She was currently helping to pack our bags. We had gotten mighty close. She had clothes at my house while I had clothes at hers. We were on the phone helping each other with what we should pack. "Should I pack this?" I showed her one of my shirts that had a low v neck. "What's the vision for it?"

 "A scarf for my neck, y'know... some pants, gotta decide on which glasses to wear." She shrugged. "I guess. I'm low-key just going to take them off you, so it don't matter." I tried to fight my smile, but couldn't help it. "Does that mean we're finally gonna..." she looked away kinda disappointed in herself. "No pressure. I'm willing to wait and something tells me it's worth it." She started smiling. She so easy to make flustered, so cute. She showed me her two-piece and I knew she would do it. "Do you mind trying it on for me?" See, she wasn't the most innocent and she knew I wasn't either, but she always sees the best in me and doesn't want to assume that I'm be dirty minded. This one definitely was.

 It was black and the bottom piece had two string on each side to tie it up and keep it on. The top had the strings that tied up behind her. I was trying not to drool over the phone. "That looks amazing on you. One day Imma take it off you." She covered herself before laughing. "John! Oh my gosh! But okay." She said the last part so nonchalantly. "I miss you," she said pouting and putting on a robe. "You just saw me yesterday," I laughed. "Exactly. So, let's hurry up and pack so I can take you on a date."

 "Why do you insist on taking me out? I pay you." It never made much sense to me. "You give it to me as my boss and I wanna give it back to my boyfriend." She was smiling while I sighed loudly. "You're gonna hate me when I start spoiling you more." She wanted to say something, but got a worried look. I knew why she insisted on 'earning her keep'. After taking care of herself for so long and feeling as if she had no one to depend on, she feels like it's wrong to let someone take care of her.

 "You got me now Sunshine. Let me take care you." She smiled slightly. "Yeah, okay." That... was easier than I thought. "Does that mean I can take you out today." She looked like she was about to retaliate, but instead she said, "Sure." Okay, what is up with her today? "You feeling alright?" she nodded slowly. I furrowed my eyebrows and she smiled. "I mean it. I'm... letting you take care of me." I continued packing, a little quicker now, as did she. We talked about, believe it or not, sushi.

 "It's absolutely disgusting."

"Sunshine, its not that bad."

She gave me a deadpan expression. "One time, my brother tried to make me eat it and I almost threw up in my mom's truck. And I tried it again in my 20s only to cuss out the person who made it in Russian."

 "Why Russian?"

"I don't know, it was the first language I learned." She zipped her suitcase and shifted her phone so I could see her closet. "Okay, so should I wear this one or this one?" she held up a black and white marble off the shoulder shirt and a plain white t-shirt. "Interesting choices. Nothing more... unique?" she pointed to her suitcase. "Then the white shirt." She nodded and threw the other shirt away somewhere. She went off screen and I quickly closed up my suitcase as I threw on a black shirt. I grabbed a pair of pants and started taking off the ones I had on. She was shirtless as she leaned over and looked at me.

 "All that is mine?" She has no shame, does she? "Whenever you want it." She flashed a grin before going back off the camera. I put on my pants and was now just gazing into her screen. I liked being at her house because it felt so homey. Then again, any place feels like home with her around. She slid in startling me. She put her hair up in a ponytail with a strand of hair out on either side. "You tryna show me up?" She rolled her eyes. "Don't blame that on me sir." I grabbed myself a jacket and then grabbed another for her. I help it up and she blew me a kiss.

 "I'm picking you up?" she eyed me conspicuously. "Every time you pick me up, I don't get home until after work the next day and if I do, you stay the night."

First Pov:

"So, I'm picking you up?"

"20 minutes?" He nodded and hung up. I grabbed my purse and looked at my phone. I haven't talked to my childhood friends in 3 months. They have been texting me everyday, begging for my forgiveness. As I was looking through texts, I got one from my mom.

Madre: Hi my sensitive baby.

Me: Hello my darling mother.

Madre: Whatchu doing right now?

Me: About to go on a date...

Madre: You guys in a serious relationship?

Me: Yes ma'am.

Madre: Interesting

Me: ... he'll be here soon, but I'll talk to you later

Madre: Don't try to rush me off the phone!

Me: He literally just pulled up.

Madre: Give him yo phone so I can talk to him.

Me: Ma!

Madre: You got something to hide from him?

Me: No, he's had my phone before, I just don't want you saying something unhinged.

Madre: Do it now!

 I walked to the front door and opened it only to be greeted with flowers and a bear. "I'm pretty good at keeping up with relationship stuff. Did I miss something?" he extended them out towards me. "We've been together for 3 months as of today." I gasped. "It has been 3 months, hasn't it?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I have a gift for you too!" I took the flowers and bear and gave him my phone. "My mom wants to talk to you." He didn't say anything. "I'll have an actual gift tomorrow."

He started typing and retyping, trying to find the right words. I went to go put the flowers in a vase up in my room. When I came down, he looked hurt. He looked at me and pouted. "Why didn't you tell her who I was?" I puckered my lips and looked away. "Um, my parents don't think that celebrities actually do serious relationships. So, I told them I was seeing someone and left it at that." He chuckled. "Your mom is better than mine. I promise, if we ever get to the point of marriage, I'm not sure I would invite her." Marriage? I tried to take my phone back, but he pulled back the hand that was holding it.

 "I have to convince your mother that I am capable of love." He then opened the door for me and handed me the keys. "Wherever you want." I got in the driver's seat while he got on the passenger's. As I started driving, he glanced up at me multiple times with a small smile. Then he started laughing loudly. "Sunshine, you're afraid of storms?" I tried to speak but words wouldn't come out. My phone went off and he looked down and started smiling like crazy. What did she send him? I'm scared. "Y'know, your mom hasn't changed your old room." I stomped on the break. "She did not." He held up the phone showing posters of him and anime characters. "It looks incomplete because I brought all my stuffed animals. But yeah... don't ask me how I had friends."

 "This is adorable." I shook my head as I was driving on a road to the outskirts of the city. He looked up and had a confused face. "Today is special, so I'm taking you somewhere special,  I said with the widest grin. Hope he likes it.